Navigation not loading after software recall

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Was explained they needed permission from Toyota HQ to attempt reboot.

They entered a command while they were plugged in and it restarted the headunit.

Maybe needed permission cause if it failed they'd have to order a new one? But that that's it.

Nav is back up with all my old Car settings in tact.
Sponsored

Skebs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Gray Supra

They entered a command while they were plugged in and it restarted the headunit.

Maybe needed permission cause if it failed they'd have to order a new one? But that that's it.

For sure, I appreciate the reply. I do remember that when the first dealer made the update I got in my car and it smelled like something was burnt so pretty postive the deaer fried it. Thank you for the clarification!

OP
OP
Supraf512

Supraf512

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 4runner, Prius

Thanks for letting us know.

Materia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
An additional thing to note is that Split Screen won't work with FS Apple Carplay still.

I can get it to work while using car without it. My main thing was making sure Nav worked no matter what incase I forgot my phone or had no signal. Could care less if split was borked.

Let them know when you take it in to attempt a reboot first.

I know a lot of people have negative experiences at dealerships, however, the one thing I will say is since they are the manufacturer, you do have customer service options. Basically, someone at some point you can complain to in order to get things done your way. :p

Wackit

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
I have a 21 Supra with the same navigation problems that always seem to pop up when I’m lost and really need directions. Seems to only restart if I turn the car off and lock it, and come back a half hour later. Until this fix it issue gets perfected, does anyone know of a quicker way to temporarily restart the system that is quicker?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
OP
OP
Supraf512

Supraf512

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 4runner, Prius
I tried it and the system shuts down after 21 seconds. I continued to hold the volume button for 30 seconds but the system turns itself back on without pressing the volume button again. My navigation still indicates "Loading" and never loads. Anyone else have the same issue?

BigHecMKV

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Accord, 2020 Supra
I tried it and the system shuts down after 21 seconds. I continued to hold the volume button for 30 seconds but the system turns itself back on without pressing the volume button again. My navigation still indicates "Loading" and never loads. Anyone else have the same issue?
Did you ever resolve this issue? I have a 2020 and all of a sudden the other day it started the loading issue
Sponsored