Not open for further replies.

rotary heart

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A91 Edition, 2004 IS 300
I'm still in and I'll pitch you an idea. Make the top left corner a keyring hole and I'll buy those too

I'm ready for a pre-order on the badges. I've even envisioned where I would place it at. Lol.

20220907_155552.jpg
Yup, that is exactly where I want to place mien too
Sponsored

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
Its more expensive than I thought. But this is one of a kind "A91" specific so I will pre-order ONE badge too.
I will place an order for three if you can give some discount :thumbsup:

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
I'm still in and I'll pitch you an idea. Make the top left corner a keyring hole and I'll buy those too

Yup, that is exactly where I want to place mien too
That's where I will put mine too, plus one on each L/R front fenders if I end up getting three badges

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
Its more expensive than I thought. But this is one of a kind "A91" specific so I will pre-order ONE badge too.
I will place an order for three if you can give some discount :thumbsup:

I'll see what I can do on the price. Obviously the more badges I order and put into production, the cheaper they become, however I also don't want to be stuck with a ton of inventory that may not move.

You have to take into account; the design work, the setup fees, the shipping (to me), the packaging of each badge, etc...then the leftover is my margin.

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
I'll see what I can do on the price. Obviously the more badges I order and put into production, the cheaper they become, however I also don't want to be stuck with a ton of inventory that may not move.

You have to take into account; the design work, the setup fees, the shipping (to me), the packaging of each badge, etc...then the leftover is my margin.
Of course. I will pre-order one for now then. Let me know what is it that I need to do to pre-order.

As far as ordering more than one, let me know how much you can do for three. Thanks!

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
Of course. I will pre-order one for now then. Let me know what is it that I need to do to pre-order.

As far as ordering more than one, let me know how much you can do for three. Thanks!

Let me get everything ready to go with production first (might be 5-7 business days from now) and then I'll open a thread for pre-order. Thank you for your interest!

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
Let me get everything ready to go with production first (might be 5-7 business days from now) and then I'll open a thread for pre-order. Thank you for your interest!
Thank you!

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
UPDATE:

- I have A91 "badge" stickers going into production now. I do the stickers first so I can get a gauge on what it'll look like size wise and it's cheaper than ordering a sample of a badge. Stickers will be $3.00 ea once I receive them in. Order a badge and get the sticker free.

- The //A91 badge will be 1.25" tall x 3.25" long x .125 thick. It will be gloss poly acrylic construction with the //A being laser etched out of the poly. The blue 91 will be high gloss raised paint. It should be a pretty unique hybrid badge. It will withstand weather and the elements. This badge will be slightly more expensive than the ///MKV badge because I opted to do the laser etching...Each of these badges will $60.00 once I have them ready to go.

- I'm deciding on doing a cool //A91 Supra T-Shirt, but you guys will have to give a yay or nay on that...I don't want to be holding a ton of inventory on the apparel side.

Just like the last badge and apparel, I can start a pre-order if you guys are serious about this.

All artwork and concept design are Ā©experimentalbrandllc2022

Let me know!
Michael

Experimental Web Logo.png
Sweet, and yes on the A91 shirts!

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
These seem a bit larger than I would have expected. Anyway to make them smaller and slightly more discrete in size (similar to the GR badge sizing on the opposing side for balance)?

B41E5ED6-2A51-4AD5-B25E-404335D3988C.jpeg

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
These seem a bit larger than I would have expected. Anyway to make them smaller and slightly more discrete in size (similar to the GR badge sizing on the opposing side for balance)?

B41E5ED6-2A51-4AD5-B25E-404335D3988C.jpeg
That was someone photoshopping the image onto their car for reference. This is not a final piece. The badge dimensions will be;

1.25ā€ Tall x 3.25ā€ long x .125 thick

It will be as close to an OEM style badge as possible. Iā€™ll post more once I have samples to provide.

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
Iā€™d also be interested in 4- looks awesome
94FAC059-CFE3-49B0-82AB-31FB0B8474F8.jpeg
Looks amazing and as long as this can cope against the harsh winter here in NE, this will stay on the car from the day one I pick up the car.

I will daily my A91-MT so its very important this doesn't fade or crack. I will put it to the test when I get it against the winter elements. :thumbsup:

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Would you be willing to make an A90 version of this badge that matches the GR badge on the back of the cars? You know, for us lowly plebs who didn't buy an A91?

e_miller81

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1997 Eclipse GSX
Iā€™m interested in one badge and most likely thr A91 shirt depending on design

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
UPDATE:

- The //A91 badges should be completed by the end of next week. I'm hoping to begin shipping product by the week of the 26th.

- I'm working on //A91 and A90 trucker ball caps as well. I'm going back and forth with a couple of manufacturers right now. The design on the front of the caps would be done in "puff" embroidery which should look pretty cool.

An A90 badge will be going into to production as well.

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.