Sponsored

New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

mvrkd

Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Apr 8, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
10
Location
United States
Car(s)
Final Edition
I'm a serious armature photographer and I really like this shot of your car! Nice work. Did you take it?

Here is mine.

ADSCN2448R1.webp
Beautiful ride! I’d love to have my car photographed next to the ocean/lake.

I didn’t take the pictures, but the instagram owner tagged below the picture was the one who took it! Love his work.
Sponsored

 

Ron L

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ron
Joined
Nov 29, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
276
Reaction score
422
Location
SW Florida
Car(s)
2025 Toyota Supra & 2024 Toyota Rav4
Hi all, recently picked up a low mileage 2026 absolute zero MT final edition. Was lucky to find one, previous owner took really good care of the car. Never met him, he traded the car for a new VW at a dealership in Langhorne PA.
9.webp
Love the car. I'm shocked that a 2026 would be available on the used market already! If you don't mind my asking, what did you have to pay for it? I'm guessing in the mid to high $60K range?
 

26StratMT

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
88
Reaction score
125
Location
Arizona
Car(s)
26 Supra Stratosphere MT
There was a 2500mi final edition in black with auto trans in the showroom where I bought my new 26 prem MT.
They were asking more than the price of a new one, like 79k!

I see a fair amount of like under 3000mi used ones around from time to time.
I think a lot of older folks buy them on impulse then realize maybe it isn’t going to work for them.
They are not easy for older folks to get in and out of and if the person is a bit on the larger size the bottom seat bolsters can be uncomfortable since the seat is pretty narrow.
 

Ron L

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ron
Joined
Nov 29, 2024
Threads
9
Messages
276
Reaction score
422
Location
SW Florida
Car(s)
2025 Toyota Supra & 2024 Toyota Rav4
That red piping along the lip is dope. Beautiful car
I did the red stripe and it's reflective red, So, at night, when headlights hit it, it almost lights up! I had a red stripe like that on the Miata I owned before I got the Supra.

I was actually giving some consideration to a Lotus Emira in in dark metallic green that would look really good with gold stripes.
 

JAdams1

Member
First Name
John
Joined
Jul 16, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
6
Location
Rhode Island
Car(s)
2026 Toyota Supra MKV Final Edition MT
Love the car. I'm shocked that a 2026 would be available on the used market already! If you don't mind my asking, what did you have to pay for it? I'm guessing in the mid to high $60K range?
$69K
 
 








Top