New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

peppersam740

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jag F-type,, 2020 Toyota Supra
Well after going over the whole car the last couple of days I see it's mostly all BMW. I think all Toyota did was design the body.
Sponsored

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Are you talking about auto on and off? I swear after I got my car serviced it saved it and never goes auto on/off. I dont know if it was the service people who messed up but I dont mind the mistake.
Idk why they didn't do it as a memory. Wife's Lexus F-Sport saves it even after a week...
Hoping these are new software updates that can be changed.

DioParker

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fame-usa.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Prem, 2019 Toyota Sienna LTD Prem
This will mostly mirror the greeting that I just left in the Florida thread:

Just a quick intro to let folks that I'm in the circuit. I live in Kentucky and am a Florida part-timer, but not a snow bird (more sun birds). My family spends the summer, two weeks at Christmas, and assorted other times (spring breaks from school, etc.) there and I go here and again for a work-at-home location. The Kentucky home is in Pendleton County (northern Kentucky) and the Florida house in Edgewater (Daytona Beach area).

My yellow Supra arrived at the dealer this past Monday (2/10) but I was leaving early the next morning for D.C., so just got a chance to drop by and see it before I left. It's a 3.0 Premium (not a Launch Edition) with the Driver Assist package. I ordered it about July 10 but it only just arrived. For anyone interested in how Supras might make their way here, it traveled by land from Graz, Austria (factory) to port at Zeebrugge, Belgium, across the sea to the Port of Newark in New Jersey, and then by land to my dealer in Kentucky.

I tried to post a photo of it on the truck at the dealer (I couldn't get a pic much earlier than that ;-) ), but can't figure out how to get it to display. Here's the link if anyone wants to see it:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VyPmqaFjhCPjhKcb6

The Supra will be mostly mine to drive while the wife drives her 2019 Toyota Sienna minivan. Before the Supra I had two Scion FR-Ss (as you an see, we stick with Toyota), a 2013 when they debuted and a 2016. Both were totaled on deer hits, the last in March 2019. I sure hope that I can have better fortune with the Supra.

Dennis

Zoopra

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, TRD Pro Taco
Hello everyone, just got a new Supra tonight after trading in an M2, super excited to own such a special car!

IMG-1870.jpg
I was considering the M2 for practicality purposes, but I couldnā€™t get over how the A90 looks in comparison!

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
Hello everyone, just got a new Supra tonight after trading in an M2, super excited to own such a special car!

IMG-1870.jpg
Wow, that's an interesting trade. I test drove the M2C and bought the Supra. Just had something more enjoyable for me to drive.

Don't have mine yet but should by the EOW.

Zoopra

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, TRD Pro Taco
@Ultimateone, weird question, but did you used to be active on the focus ST forum? I feel like I recognize that user name.
Sponsored