New Carbon Front Lip Option

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
Is the little front canard available separately?

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Still waiting til a real person actually runs this lip and pleases make an install video🙏🏽😭

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
So did anyone actually get this yet or its all smoke and mirrors?

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
It's a fake product like a lot of these wide body kits (which only at most have one example). You order and you have to wait a year for them to "manufacture" them. I'd probably move on.

It sucks because I'm tired of the only full lip replacement options being Seibon, Tom's, TRD, and now Adro. Everything else is sandwiched onto the existing trim and it looks like shit.

Side skirts are the same shit. At least Adro covers the whole OEM skirt up.

And the only full replacement rear diffusers come from Tom's (which is made for quad is exhaust.. such a stupid design choice) and Seibon. Adro has a full diffuser being released later in the year.

This car is really hurting for some full trim replacements. Even most of the widebody kits are shit in this aspect. The whole layering trim on top on trim thing just looks bad to me.

Sorry for sounding pissed. I've just been shopping around for weeks and it doesn't seem like there's anything out there for people like me who are looking for a more premium/cleaner look.

baagel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2020 Challenger Hellcat
And the only full replacement rear diffusers come from Tom's (which is made for quad is exhaust.. such a stupid design choice) and Seibon. Adro has a full diffuser being released later in the year.
Fly1 makes a complete replacement carbon fiber rear diffuser, which I have.
While it looks nice, I would not recommend it because it's way too pricey with minor fitment issues as well.

bananaberry

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
--
Where did you see the news about the Adro full diffuser? Interested in what it looks like.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
This car is really hurting for some full trim replacements. Even most of the widebody kits are shit in this aspect. The whole layering trim on top on trim thing just looks bad to me.
Exactly! I always hated that layer upon layer looks so bad

Supr-ini

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MkV
Fly1 makes a complete replacement carbon fiber rear diffuser, which I have.
While it looks nice, I would not recommend it because it's way too pricey with minor fitment issues as well.
I just ordered the full replacement from Aeroluxe. I haven’t seen anyone posting about that one so I’m hoping for decent fitment.

DarkZupra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tesla M3P
It sucks because I'm tired of the only full lip replacement options being Seibon, Tom's, TRD, and now Adro. Everything else is sandwiched onto the existing trim and it looks like shit.
You are forgetting the best option, 3D Design Japan (may be slightly non-objective)

DSCF2978.JPG

CMST Makes a full replacement diffuser. Quality is decent.
Sponsored