New Limited Edition 3.0l in UK

JP_

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
I have one on order, it's already in the country, delivery date keeps being pushed back after they missed a stated delivery date though, has anyone else experienced that?

Last edited:

Phil3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Pro
Congratulations on the car, you wonā€™t regret it.
Just donā€™t let them drill the bumper for the plate.
Mines not the limited edition, but Iā€™m collecting it on 1st Septā€¦ its been at the dealers for a week now and the first thing I done was go up and make sure the plate holder was no where near the car! The salesmanā€™s been bombarded with emails reminding him about it, and he came through haha

PeteBaja

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Pro, Toyota MR2 Mk3, Audi A2

PeteBaja

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Pro, Toyota MR2 Mk3, Audi A2
Mines not the limited edition, but Iā€™m collecting it on 1st Septā€¦ its been at the dealers for a week now and the first thing I done was go up and make sure the plate holder was no where near the car! The salesmanā€™s been bombarded with emails reminding him about it, and he came through haha
Glad to hear you're picking your car up soon, hope to get mine mid October. Just purchased a tow hook number plate bracket and a personalised plate for the car.
Here's hoping for a long Indian summer.

Supra JRT

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Hi All
Can someone please let me know should the Supra come with a service book and owners manual.

jimgreen83

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GT86, Hyundai I30N
Is anyone getting a discount on the Jarama? Carwow is showing up to Ā£4.6k saving on standard cars but doesnā€™t list the Jarama. That discount includes Ā£2k of Toyota deposit contribution so imagine this may be applied.
Sponsored