ARMASPEED

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW G20
Introducing the TOYOTA Supra A90 MK5 ARMASPEED Carbon Fiber Aerodynamic Kit! At last, the moment has come!

Design:
In its design ethos, ARMASPEED has accentuated simplicity, premium quality, and a timeless style for the Supra MK5 aero kit, while always prioritizing safety. This TOYOTA Supra A90 MK5 ARMASPEED Carbon Fiber Aerodynamic Kit has been meticulously crafted to cater to Supra owners who use their cars for daily commuting and weekend track activities. Instead of flashy alterations, ARMASPEED has chosen modest enhancements to showcase the iconic design aesthetics of this legendary vehicle.

Inside the full kit:
The design of the front lip complements the original seamlessly, creating a harmonious effect. The shark fin design of the side skirts enhances stability during driving, simultaneously reducing wind resistance and effectively directing the surrounding airflow. Beyond increasing the airflow, the design of the rear diffuser and spoiler also elevates the overall aesthetics.

Material and manufacturing:
In terms of materials and manufacturing, the TOYOTA Supra A90 MK5 ARMASPEED Carbon Fiber Aerodynamic Kit is crafted from high-quality prepreg carbon fiber, aiming for lightweight efficiency while offering exceptional strength. By adopting 3D scanning and metal mold, it increases the accuracy of installation. The incorporation of foam-filled manufacturing ensures a perfect balance between lightweight and structural integrity.

With its pure and outstanding exterior design, the unique features of carbon fiber, combined with a top manufacturing process, the TOYOTA Supra A90 MK5 ARMASPEED Carbon Fiber Aerodynamic Kit will undoubtedly be your ideal choice!

Check it out!

90-MK5-ARMASPEED-AERODYNAMIC-KIT-SIDE-SKIRT-scaled.jpg

K5-ARMASPEED-AERODYNAMIC-KIT-FRONT-SPLITERS-scaled.jpg

SPEED-AERODYNAMIC-KIT-REAR-DISFFUSER-CENTER-scaled.jpg

PEED-AERODYNAMIC-KIT-REAR-DISFUSSER-SPLITER-scaled.jpg

A-A90-MK5-ARMASPEED-AERODYNAMIC-KIT-SPOILER-scaled.jpg

TOYOTA-SUPRA-A90-MK5-ARMASPEED-AERO-KIT-scaled.jpg
Sponsored

SInner

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 3.0
Iā€™m assuming this is a full replacement kit? Itā€™s clean. But Iā€™m still waiting for someone besides 3D to put out a replacement kit that ditches the shark fins altogether. I will say that much like the oem, the gap left between the bottom of the bumper and the front lip bothers me.

8D24EE81-78D8-4989-BA92-85C226511AC6.jpeg

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
1000477181.jpg
What's going on here. Which piece is that.
Do you have a full rear bumper image?

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Are these add on pieces or fulll replacements?

Timmy_Jones

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23ā€™ 3.0 Base
Based on how my intake fit I wouldn't dare put Armaspeed stuff on the outside of my car. Market is already saturated and this doesn't bring anything new/great price point.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Based on how my intake fit I wouldn't dare put Armaspeed stuff on the outside of my car. Market is already saturated and this doesn't bring anything new/great price point.
Agreed. These look like afterthought pieces. Like the front pieces didn't even bother to correct the gap under it, no front center piece, side doesn't even go the full length to try and mask that it's a tacked on piece, etc

Last edited:

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL

DEupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'06 RX-8, '23 BRZ, '24 3.0 MT
I will say that much like the oem, the gap left between the bottom of the bumper and the front lip bothers me.
I donā€™t mind the gap on the front lip as much as the fact that the height of the front lip and side skirts donā€™t line up. The front lip is higher than the sides on oem. It looks like this kit has decreased that gap, but still not flush.
Sponsored