Non A91-MT Owners

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
The odd thing to me in the two trims is the 3 piece strut bar only comes on the A91-MT and not the Premium MT. Obviously you can add it yourself, but it’s still unfortunate they didn’t include it for all manuals (all models honestly). It looks so much better than the 2 piece, I had to order one for my A91-CF because it looks so much nicer for those staying OEM+.

032C72BE-8A7D-4858-A521-94CE7EF45E91.jpeg

DMV Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 Honda accord
Nice! Thats the spec a lot of people want too. Congrats!
It was the exact spec I was looking for as well. 3.0 premium Nocturnal MT and they gave it to me at MSRP because it was the end of the month. The only negative was that I had to pay for the carbon fiber mirror caps. Oh well tho!! It was well worth it.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
What part of SoCal are you in bro? I'm surprised cause usually the East Coast of the US gets first dibs.
His license plate frame says he got it in Downey so going to guess he lives somewhere in LA.

OP
OP
deebo

deebo

First Name
Dor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT
What part of SoCal are you in bro? I'm surprised cause usually the East Coast of the US gets first dibs.
I got the car from penske toyota in downey CA. i live an hour away though.

OP
OP
deebo

deebo

First Name
Dor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT
It was the exact spec I was looking for as well. 3.0 premium Nocturnal MT and they gave it to me at MSRP because it was the end of the month. The only negative was that I had to pay for the carbon fiber mirror caps. Oh well tho!! It was well worth it.
I wouldn't even trip about paying for carbon mirror caps cause I couldn't find a single car for MSRP. I'd forsure pay for the carbon mirror cap than the markup. Saw some going for 20k over which is crazy.

DMV Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2008 Honda accord
I wouldn't even trip about paying for carbon mirror caps cause I couldn't find a single car for MSRP. I'd forsure pay for the carbon mirror cap than the markup. Saw some going for 20k over which is crazy.
Exactly. I took the deal and ran. Couldn’t be more happy.

ptshotsun

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LS460, incoming 2023 3.0 MT supra
Looking to see if anyone has taken delivery of their a90 MT. Haven't seen any and was wondering if im one of the first.

IMG_0159.jpg
What are your first imptessions of the car? What is the driving feel like?

Waiting for my MT allocation to pop in.

Thanks

OP
OP
deebo

deebo

First Name
Dor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT

Thanks
It's my first manual car I've ever driven so Idk if im the right person to ask, But it feels amazing and really easy to drive. Shifting feels natural and the car is super quick! Car feels really nimble and suspension feels great. Auto rev matching works really well. Overall the car is amazing but I haven't felt how other manual shifters are so I have no reference. Whatever you do, don't trust the parking brake censors.

ptshotsun

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It's my first manual car I've ever driven so Idk if im the right person to ask, But it feels amazing and really easy to drive. Shifting feels natural and the car is super quick! Car feels really nimble and suspension feels great. Auto rev matching works really well. Overall the car is amazing but I haven't felt how other manual shifters are so I have no reference. Whatever you do, don't trust the parking brake censors.
That makes me really excited about the car! I love the fact that it is a small nimble sports car with a powerful engine. I bet it feels like a go kart on the road. Is the suspension smooth yet firm in sport mode? Do you like driving in sport mode as well?

Thanks

OP
OP
deebo

deebo

First Name
Dor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 MT
That makes me really excited about the car! I love the fact that it is a small nimble sports car with a powerful engine. I bet it feels like a go kart on the road. Is the suspension smooth yet firm in sport mode? Do you like driving in sport mode as well?

Thanks
Kinda wish it was a bit more stiff in sport mode but that can be fixed. I prefer sport mode especially since it got the burbles and pops. Normal mode has barely, if any burbles/pops. Also feels more responsive in sport. Had a dude ask me if I had an exhaust on the car, said it was really loud. Stock sounds good but not loud enough on the inside for me.

Boataur

First Name
RB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91-MT CUL

Thanks
I’m about 300 miles into my A91MT and the driving experience is excellent. I’ve been driving manuals for more than 50 years, and this one ranks way up there. Clutch take-up is light and very linear, and the shifter feels notchy and precise. It has a nice, heavy feel to it. The rev matching is very cool — more aggressive in sport than in normal. Car handles great, but I’m still getting used to driving a car with this short of a wheelbase. I’m observing the factory break-in recommendations, but you can feel the power that the car has. Fit and finish are very good, and the seats are great. Headlights are excellent….which is especially important for someone my age!

ptshotsun

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Kinda wish it was a bit more stiff in sport mode but that can be fixed. I prefer sport mode especially since it got the burbles and pops. Normal mode has barely, if any burbles/pops. Also feels more responsive in sport. Had a dude ask me if I had an exhaust on the car, said it was really loud. Stock sounds good but not loud enough on the inside for me.
I definetly will be installing an intake for louder turbo noises. As for exhaust I feel you on that, I'm just not sure what the best route is. Catless downpipe would be great but then we get a CEL.

Great to hear that, I think I will drive in sport mode 100% of the time haha.

ptshotsun

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m about 300 miles into my A91MT and the driving experience is excellent. I’ve been driving manuals for more than 50 years, and this one ranks way up there. Clutch take-up is light and very linear, and the shifter feels notchy and precise. It has a nice, heavy feel to it. The rev matching is very cool — more aggressive in sport than in normal. Car handles great, but I’m still getting used to driving a car with this short of a wheelbase. I’m observing the factory break-in recommendations, but you can feel the power that the car has. Fit and finish are very good, and the seats are great. Headlights are excellent….which is especially important for someone my age!
Im happy to hear positive impressions! For short wheel base do you mean how the car feels? Or moreso how the hood is long and we sit on the back wheel?

I am very happy Toyota focused on making the shifting feel good and percise and notchy.

Can't wait to get my hands on this car!
Sponsored