Official 2020 Supra Images. They're Real and They're Spectacular :)

What is your favorite view?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mas921

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Several RWD's
Looks even better than in the Mexico-leak, but looks like it was taken with a run of the mill DSLR and a 70-200 since the whole shot looks FLAT. this car needs a proper photo shoot with Ziess gear to give the its muscler shape what it deserves.
Sponsored

Galvatron

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Megatron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
720s
Looks even better than in the Mexico-leak, but looks like it was taken with a run of the mill DSLR and a 70-200 since the whole shot looks FLAT. this car needs a proper photo shoot with Ziess gear to give the its muscler shape what it deserves.
You think the final car will look "muscular"? I don't know, none of the camp shots or renders feel very muscular...

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
It looks good. I'm just wish it had something a bit more that would make me say, WOW! Don't get me wrong, I like it. I just don't look at it and go WOW!
Just wait until you see the rear ;)

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
2020-Toyota-Supra-SupraMKVcom-a.jpg

Hey Admins... Is it time to update the Banners or do we wait until Monday's release of marketing material? As much as I love the FT-1, I'm ready to move on after all these years!

HERE WE GO!!

:headbang:
It looks like you got your wish! ;)

MT6

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Add a BMW Xdrive and this thing would be able to compete with the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross. :oops:

Sadly they had to make a lot of design compromises with the Z4 platform, that is really obvious when you compare the FT-1 concept and the A90. That said, I like the side profile (apart from the door attachment/fake vent) and the rear design.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.