AI Generated Supra Images

Bassoonytoon

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nitro Yellow / 2017 86 Special Editio
I have been experimenting with some AI generated images of the Supra. I thought I would post a thread for people to show off any AI images they may have. I’m hoping this may inspire others to experiment - I would love to see what you come up with.

I realize AI imagery isn’t for everybody and sometimes the car turns out looking only Supra-esque, but my car is away for the winter so these are the only new pictures I’ll have until spring.

Hope you find something interesting here!

Art Themed
Pop Art
IMG_9153.jpeg

Monet/Impressionism
IMG_9159.jpeg

Van Gogh
IMG_9158.jpeg

Watercolour
IMG_9160.jpeg

South Park
IMG_9196.jpeg

The Simpsons
IMG_9242.jpeg

Holiday Themed
Halloween
IMG_9168.jpeg

IMG_9166.jpeg

Christmas
IMG_9295.jpeg

IMG_9290.jpeg

IMG_9285.jpeg

Other
IMG_9240.jpeg

IMG_9238.jpeg

IMG_9190.jpeg

IMG_9164.jpeg
Sponsored

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
I find it interesting that AI picks up all the design details of the car but emphasizes certain elements and modifies certain elements, like adding harder lines and more boxiness to the nose for example.

OP
OP
Bassoonytoon

Bassoonytoon

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nitro Yellow / 2017 86 Special Editio
Can you put here a short walkthrough on how to generate images like this?
Sure thing! There are a few programs out there but I just use Microsoft’s image generator (which uses Dall E): https://www.bing.com/images/create

It’s definitely not perfect. I’d say for every 10 images it creates, one or two might be decent.

It interprets prompts decently, but it helps to be specific. I’ll use a Supra on a track as an example. Using the prompt “yellow 2021 Toyota Supra on a racing circuit” produced exactly that - a Supra parked on a track:

IMG_9308.jpeg

Using “yellow 2021 Toyota Supra racing on a racing circuit” makes it appear that the car is driving:

IMG_9309.jpeg

And if you want it to appear as though it’s actually racing against others, you would need to include that in the prompt: “yellow 2021 Toyota Supra racing against others on a racing circuit

IMG_9315.jpeg

And if you want to include different cars as competition, using “yellow 2021 Toyota Supra racing against various different cars on a racing circuit” produced this:

IMG_9318.jpeg

You can specify a specific style, too. For example, “pop art image of a 2021 Toyota Supra racing against others on a racing circuit” produced this:

IMG_9313.jpeg

and changing the style to “watercolour painting of a yellow 2021 Toyota Supra racing against others on a racing circuit” produced this:

IMG_9314.jpeg

If the images aren’t quite what you’re looking for, try adding some extra details. “Yellow 2021 Toyota Supra racing against other cars on a racing circuit in a snowstorm at night” produced this:

IMG_9316.jpeg

I hope that is helpful 🙂

AndyK5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nitro Yellow MT
Sure thing! There are a few programs out there but I just use Microsoft’s image generator (which uses Dall E): https://www.bing.com/images/create

It’s definitely not perfect. I’d say for every 10 images it creates, one or two might be decent.

It interprets prompts decently, but it helps to be specific. I’ll use a Supra on a track as an example. Using the prompt “yellow 2021 Toyota Supra on a racing circuit” produced exactly that - a Supra parked on a track:

IMG_9308.jpeg

Using “yellow 2021 Toyota Supra racing on a racing circuit” makes it appear that the car is driving:

IMG_9309.jpeg

And if you want it to appear as though it’s actually racing against others, you would need to include that in the prompt: “yellow 2021 Toyota Supra racing against others on a racing circuit

IMG_9315.jpeg

And if you want to include different cars as competition, using “yellow 2021 Toyota Supra racing against various different cars on a racing circuit” produced this:

IMG_9318.jpeg

You can specify a specific style, too. For example, “pop art image of a 2021 Toyota Supra racing against others on a racing circuit” produced this:

IMG_9313.jpeg

and changing the style to “watercolour painting of a yellow 2021 Toyota Supra racing against others on a racing circuit” produced this:

IMG_9314.jpeg

If the images aren’t quite what you’re looking for, try adding some extra details. “Yellow 2021 Toyota Supra racing against other cars on a racing circuit in a snowstorm at night” produced this:

IMG_9316.jpeg

I hope that is helpful 🙂
This is gold, thank you.

Andrew__a90

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium Nitro Yellow
I have been experimenting with some AI generated images of the Supra. I thought I would post a thread for people to show off any AI images they may have. I’m hoping this may inspire others to experiment - I would love to see what you come up with.

I realize AI imagery isn’t for everybody and sometimes the car turns out looking only Supra-esque, but my car is away for the winter so these are the only new pictures I’ll have until spring.

Hope you find something interesting here!

Art Themed
Pop Art
IMG_9153.jpeg

Monet/Impressionism
IMG_9159.jpeg

Van Gogh
IMG_9158.jpeg

Watercolour
IMG_9160.jpeg

South Park
IMG_9196.jpeg

The Simpsons
IMG_9242.jpeg

Holiday Themed
Halloween
IMG_9168.jpeg

IMG_9166.jpeg

Christmas
IMG_9295.jpeg

IMG_9290.jpeg

IMG_9285.jpeg

Other
IMG_9240.jpeg

IMG_9238.jpeg

IMG_9190.jpeg

IMG_9164.jpeg
Can you do a CARS themed one? I tried on the wonder app and well…. Those are images I never wanted to see 😅