Official 2021 Supra MPG: 22 City / 30 Highway / 25 Combined

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Nope I saw it. I really don’t care who made that thread because there was actually no war/drama between 20 vs 21 owners in there. The way it should be my guy

The way I see it is we all drive Supra’s here. Your tiny bump in HP and higher rev band vs my red mirror caps doesn’t make us any cooler than each other.
agreed!!! It Almost seems that all of his posts are rubbing the 2021 in our faces with “I Officially Put a deposit down for a 2021” which he doesn’t even have a vin number yet. And threads about the 2021 having a higher rev limiter. Then he wants Toyota to give him 0% finance (begging him) to buy a 2020 like he is God’s gift to Supras. Lol. Get over yourself man. We are all super happy you getting a 2021(whenever that will be). But no point in being a dick on here and making you the most unliked person on here.

We all Been enjoying our cars well before you. You can keep driving your vw.

You can keep talking about your 2021. I frankly can’t wait for you get your 2021 so you will shut the fk up about it..........

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Nope I saw it. I really don’t care who made that thread because there was actually no war/drama between 20 vs 21 owners in there. The way it should be my guy
agreed!!! It Almost seems that all of his posts are rubbing the 2021 in our faces with “I Officially Put a deposit down for a 2021” which he doesn’t even have a vin number yet. And threads about the 2021 having a higher rev limiter. Then he wants Toyota to give him 0% finance (begging him) to buy a 2020 like he is God’s gift to Supras. Lol. Get over yourself man. We are all super happy you getting a 2021(whenever that will be). But no point in being a dick on here and making you the most unliked person on here.

We all Been enjoying our cars well before you. You can keep driving your vw.

You can keep talking about your 2021. I frankly can’t wait for you get your 2021 so you will shut the fk up about it..........
Lol agreed. I’ve noticed for a little while but had just kept my mouth shut. Hopefully all owners like that just end up at supraforums, it’s already full of drama over there as is. It’d be a seamless transition lol

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra

The way I see it is we all drive Supra’s here. Your tiny bump in HP and higher rev band vs my red mirror caps doesn’t make us any cooler than each other.
Agreed. Never said it did.

RyanGT3RS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Red 991.2 GT3RS, M and AMG,s
Always baffles me to see threads on sportscar/supercar forums about MPG. If MPG is important, you're shopping in the wrong market. I couldn't care less if it has 40 MPG, or 10. Not what the car is for.

I actually care, I had an E60 M5 and it was such an inconvenience to fill that car up frequently because the gas tank was small, the range was horrible.

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Agreed. Never said it did.
Lol what? Go back and read your comment again, you started off saying 2020 owners started a drama fest the second they found out the 2021 had more power, blah blah blah, and then immediately referenced the bums me out thread if I had somehow missed it... so yes you actually did guy

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lol what? Go back and read your comment again, you started off saying 2020 owners started a drama fest the second they found out the 2021 had more power, blah blah blah, and then immediately referenced the bums me out thread if I had somehow missed it... so yes you actually did guy
I never said it made one cooler than the other. I just said SOME 2020 owners started crying being butthurt as soon as they found out about the 2021. Which is true :dunno:

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
No point in trying to reason with him man. It’s a lost cause. I think he should start his own 2021 forum and gtfo off of here. Nobody was butt hurt about the 2021. I hope the dealership takes him for all his money for a 2021. Maybe he will beg for a 0% finance rate in his fairy tale or get a prem for $45k OTD.....The fact that he has to get on here and talk shit to the 2020 owners makes me feel it’s a way to make himself happy. Probably low self confidence.... The man needs to get a life....

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
No point in trying to reason with him man. It’s a lost cause. I think he should start his own 2021 forum and gtfo off of here. Nobody was butt hurt about the 2021. I hope the dealership takes him for all his money for a 2021. Maybe he will beg for a 0% finance rate in his fairy tale or get a prem for $45k OTD.....The fact that he has to get on here and talk shit to the 2020 owners makes me feel it’s a way to make himself happy. Probably low self confidence.... The man needs to get a life....
I haven't talked any shit to any owner. Only one doing the shit talking is you.

splv

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 IS350
I never said it made one cooler than the other. I just said SOME 2020 owners started crying being butthurt as soon as they found out about the 2021. Which is true :dunno:
Of course some 2020 Supras are not going to be happy with the massive 2021 changes, but don't be a douchebag about it. The majority of your posts are putting down 2020 owners. Let's keep it straight, you "ordered A91 edition Supra". You don't even own a Supra so get off your high horse. Whatever troubled childhood you had, grow up. We are all friends here.

Let's stop this Danny boy bash because we are so off topic now. The bottom line is that the 2021 Supra manages to maintain good MPG even with the moderate performance upgrade. That is a win for anyone considering the 2021 model.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Of course some 2020 Supras are not going to be happy with the massive 2021 changes, but don't be a douchebag about it. The majority of your posts are putting down 2020 owners. Let's keep it straight, you "ordered A91 edition Supra". You don't even own a Supra so get off your high horse. Whatever troubled childhood you had, grow up. We are all friends here.

Let's stop this Danny boy bash because we are so off topic now. The bottom line is that the 2021 Supra manages to maintain good MPG even with the moderate performance upgrade. That is a win for anyone considering the 2021 model.
I haven't been a douchebag about anything, nor am I on a high horse. I also haven't put down ANY owners.

If some people perceive it like that, then I'm sorry they didn't understand my meaning. Not my fault, or my problem.

You say again "we're all friends here" yet call me a douchebag in the same post... so again :bs:

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
Time will tell how much "better" the 21 will be over the 20

"better" is a subjective thing, we know now the exhaust is quieter & they haven't fixed the wind buffeting

Whether those two things are better of worst features is up to the individual & what they expect from the car

The comparative dyno number will be one of the most interesting ones

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I haven't been a douchebag about anything, nor am I on a high horse. I also haven't put down ANY owners.

If some people perceive it like that, then I'm sorry they didn't understand my meaning. Not my fault, or my problem.

You say again "we're all friends here" yet call me a douchebag in the same post... so again :bs:
Bro seriously either do a full 180 on your attitude or go to another forum. Supraforums also exists for MK5 owners, or you could also just buy another car lol you still don’t even have a Supra

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bro seriously either do a full 180 on your attitude or go to another forum. Supraforums also exists for MK5 owners, or you could also just buy another car lol you still don’t even have a Supra
Maybe the problem is how you perceive things, not my attitude. You and that other guy. Anyway, my car will be here at some point. Don't like what I say? Just keep on browsing past, hit ignore, whatever. Up to you. Ok, "bro"?
Sponsored