Official 2021 Supra MPG: 22 City / 30 Highway / 25 Combined

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Maybe the problem is how you perceive things, not my attitude. You and that other guy. Anyway, my car will be here at some point. Don't like what I say? Just keep on browsing past, hit ignore, whatever. Up to you. Ok, "bro"?
Definitely not just me and one other guy. You also don’t need to linger around in a place where nobody wants you. Just my 2 cents
Sponsored

solidsamir

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
sold
Maybe the problem is how you perceive things, not my attitude. You and that other guy. Anyway, my car will be here at some point. Don't like what I say? Just keep on browsing past, hit ignore, whatever. Up to you. Ok, "bro"?
not sure why they’re bagging on you, I enjoy your posts still keep em up. I’m waiting for the 2022 Supra myself but have been here since before release just reading. There’s no shame or crime in reading and posting some people just need to stop being sensitive bitches and move on.

RichSC

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 LE Supra #86, 2018 Raptor
This is how I know people are bored, arguments over fuel consumption estimates on a model revision.

And I guess I'm in the minority, I don't care at all that they made changes to the '21. Stuff that probably 90% of owners will never notice between the two cars.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
not sure why they’re bagging on you, I enjoy your posts still keep em up. I’m waiting for the 2022 Supra myself but have been here since before release just reading. There’s no shame or crime in reading and posting some people just need to stop being sensitive bitches and move on.
I honestly don't have a clue why lol. But whatever. It's just funny at this point. I haven't said a derogatory thing about anyone's cars, but whatever.
Some people are just little delicate flowers, snowflakes, whatever you want to call it.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Definitely not just me and one other guy. You also don’t need to linger around in a place where nobody wants you. Just my 2 cents
I don't need your 2 cents honestly. And you don't get to decide where I linger. You're the one with the issue, so you go :dunno:

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I don't need your 2 cents honestly. And you don't get to decide where I linger. You're the one with the issue, so you go :dunno:
Nah I’m good here, I don’t have issues with any member on here. So can’t really say I’m the problem. Either way it’s whatever, I’d just feel weird lingering somewhere where nobody likes you. To each his own lol

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nah I’m good here, I don’t have issues with any member on here. So can’t really say I’m the problem. Either way it’s whatever, I’d just feel wired lingering somewhere where nobody likes you. To each his own lol
I'm confident enough in myself that I don't need conformation from outside people. It's an adult thing. You'll get there one day.

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'm confident enough in myself that I don't need conformation from outside people. It's an adult thing. You'll get there one day.
Eh I’ll let you boast about your age too as your probably way older than me anyways lol. The fact that your dragging this out so much proves otherwise tho :dunno:

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Eh I’ll let you to boast about your age too as your probably way older than me anyways lol. The fact that your dragging this out so much proves otherwise tho :dunno:
I'm not the one that just keeps on talking. I'm just responding to you. You could've shut up 5 posts ago. If you look at post #44, you'd see that you just decided to start your crap. Not me.

And it's "you're"

Last edited:

Kiwi Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
terminatorproducts.co.nz
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2021 GR Yaris, 2022 GR86
Guys, I learnt the hard way a long time ago on interweb forums

Things are easily taken out of context, every ones opinion is different & it only really matters to them

When the muck starts flying around, even if you are 100% right & the other guy is 100% wrong some of it still sticks to you :oops:

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Guys, I learnt the hard way a long time ago on interweb forums

Things are easily taken out of context, every ones opinion is different & it only really matters to them

When the muck starts flying around, even if you are 100% right & the other guy is 100% wrong some of it still sticks to you :oops:
I agree. I don't care for any of it. I haven't pointed any fingers, called anyone out, none of that. They seem to have an issue, and can't let it go. I'm not seeking them out.

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'm not the one that just keeps on talking. I'm just responding to you. You could've shut up 5 posts ago. If you look at post #44, you'd see that you just decided to start your crap. Not me.
That’s because I’ve bit my tongue for a while but seeing how you talk to other members is what ultimately led me to speak up. Listen guy I was just gonna leave it at that but you decided to edit your post and add more BS so here we go again. Act like the adult you previously mentioned you were and move on with your life

justbake

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
F10 535i
That’s because I’ve bit my tongue for a while but seeing how you talk to other members is what ultimately led me to speak up. Listen guy I was just gonna leave it at that but you decided to edit your post and add more BS so here we go again. Act like the adult you previously mentioned you were and move on with your life
Chill, you're causing the 20/21 divide that you're trying to prevent.

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
And "how do I talk to other members" exactly?

And what edit is that? Your grammar? Sorry it sucks. I'll be glad to move on. Stop saying shit to me so I don't have to respond. :dunno:
Sponsored