First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Really hope my dealer gets an allocation for this. Sold my '22 and I feel so naked.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
This color really needs to be for non A91s..😭
Yeah I know how you feel, but that's what makes it so special.

As a soon-to-be A91-MT owner, I was briefly quite worried that it WOULD be available on other trims, because the 2023 Supra PDF brochure I downloaded is absolutely riddled with errors and inconsistencies. Couple that with the fact the one in the photos above, sitting outside TMCNA headquarters in Plano, is wearing a BLACK Supra nameplate on the rear, and my blood pressure started rising. Then I was able to confirm that it's a pre-production prototype, and not exactly representative of the final product. Phew.

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
I see these in our inventory finder! This color will be fire with the red interior, not so sure about the brown tho…

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Rockville, MD I Seoul, S. Korea I Yokohama, Japan
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
I can’t wait for my A91 MT CU later grey to arrive. It will be a perfect addition, next to the Cement Grey Trail Team special edition FJ Cruiser.

92A4A087-15D6-4965-88A4-7E84B299B848.jpeg

kevinsnoodlehouse

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra Premium MT Stratosphere Blue
You can get it on the regular 3.0 in Canada. A91 here is also either CU Later or Burnout.
How is that though, seems only Canada is the only one that gets those two colors on the non A91s?

luv2xlr8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
How is that though, seems only Canada is the only one that gets those two colors on the non A91s?
It's odd really. For the A91 it's only those two colours. And, if you want the Burnout colour you have to get A91 MT, not available on any other build. Currently on the configure selection you can get CU Later in A91, 3.0 manual, or 3.0 auto. No an option on the 2.0 though.

I'll keep an eye on it, but someone has already provided the first batch of allocations to Canada and the information matches. CU Later is available for all those trims, and A91 only coming in CU Later and Burnout.

Only reason I even checked was because I currently have a Turbulence and love a unique grey, so I was considering it.

Keep in mind as well, Canada is only slated for 50 A91s for 2023. So far it looks like it'll be about half and half for colours. Yes, COLOURS lol. It is odd, the spelling and the allocations.

kevinsnoodlehouse

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It's odd really. For the A91 it's only those two colours. And, if you want the Burnout colour you have to get A91 MT, not available on any other build. Currently on the configure selection you can get CU Later in A91, 3.0 manual, or 3.0 auto. No an option on the 2.0 though.

I'll keep an eye on it, but someone has already provided the first batch of allocations to Canada and the information matches. CU Later is available for all those trims, and A91 only coming in CU Later and Burnout.

Only reason I even checked was because I currently have a Turbulence and love a unique grey, so I was considering it.

Keep in mind as well, Canada is only slated for 50 A91s for 2023. So far it looks like it'll be about half and half for colours. Yes, COLOURS lol. It is odd, the spelling and the allocations.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see lol but Turbulence Grey was THE color I wanted, then CU later grey, and now I'm settling with Stratosphere blue

kevinsnoodlehouse

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Check this out, is Japan getting Strato Blue with tan interior?

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
I see these in our inventory finder! This color will be fire with the red interior, not so sure about the brown tho…
Does your store sell at MSRP or close to it? I'm in CA and I need one :).

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
Rolling and rolling.

Musa_Hanzo

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota I Honda I Porsche
Just watch the first half for sound bites.
Sponsored