ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
haha really??? Like it was actually there to upload music to? Thats pretty sick, i've never heard of that before
Yeah, you could copy CDs onto the HDD. So I basically burned CDs from Kazzaaaaaaaaaa, walked over to my car, and burned onto HDD. It wasn't very efficient.

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I work in the financial sector so I get to use the good ol' DOS based black and green screens daily. Sometimes I like to live dangerously and change the font colors to purple and yellow. WOOO

swift.mk5

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 3.0 Supra Premium
By the way, it takes about ten years of credit history to develop an 800+ FICO credit score simply because you need revolving accounts (with perfect payment history) to be older than 10 years to even reach that level. I'll go ahead and call bullshit because there are people that are in their mid-late 30's with an immaculate credit history that still haven't reached 830+.
This makes total sense to me now. I had a credit score of 770 for a long time then eventually I think a 799 but never 800. I'm also 24, but I grew up in a poor family so I didn't have the luxury of getting my credit built for me. I think I got my first line of credit ($1000 credit card from credit union) at 19?

Ivan27

First Name
Constantine
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2018 4Runner Limited
Well when I was in High school, Texas Instruments started making calculators. Basic plus, minus, times, divide, that was all. The classes I went to wouldn't let you use them. Now look, cosin, tangents, u name it, they do it today. What use to b wrote or circulations on massive chalk boards or walls is now done instantly with the new calculator.

TX2.0

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra, '19 XT4, Club Car Precedent
Now are we going from age to credit score?

OP
OP
ikeaboy

ikeaboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Well when I was in High school, Texas Instruments started making calculators. Basic plus, minus, times, divide, that was all. The classes I went to wouldn't let you use them. Now look, cosin, tangents, u name it, they do it today. What use to b wrote or circulations on massive chalk boards or walls is now done instantly with the new calculator.
You forgot the key feature of the TI-83 that got me through high school. Snake, Doom, Drug Wars, Block Dude, Mario, etc.

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
My Mom had a Cadillac with an 8-track. Best part was when it “changed sides” and there was an audible “thunk.”?

Ivan27

First Name
Constantine
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2018 4Runner Limited
My Mom had a Cadillac with an 8-track. Best part was when it “changed sides” and there was an audible “thunk.”?
Yeah, the old 8 track player, if the heads weren't right you'd here two songs at the same time. I had 4 track in my first car.

f22bub

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Jarama Racetrack Edition
So we compared age, then credit score, and now the next logical step should be obvious to everyone lmao