Official GR Supra Spotted Thread

AyeBird

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bagged 9th gen Accord and hopefully, an A90.
The forum that I frequent has a thread like this for some of their cars so, I thought why not make one here since seeing a A90/A91 in the wild seems to be a rare commodity and I’ve yet to see a thread like this here. I also figure it would help reduce the amount of Craigslist missed connections style threads that I’ve seen a decent amount of. If you’ve spotted a GR Supra in the wild and would like to contribute, please post:

•Color/mods if applicable
•Pics if applicable
•Anything else that you’d like to share

Ill start. June 30th: Blue A91 on I-15 north San Diego with “KC A91” on the license plate. Tried to get a pic but, I wasn’t fast enough. Had a rear diffuser.
Sponsored

Crimzon_Skyz

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV Supra 3.0 Pro
Strangely this is my first post but - There is regularly a Yellow, 3.0 Pro with a carbon MK4 style wing. He drives past me on Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, UK. Id love to know if they are on this forum as it happens maybe once a week! Never had the chance to speak to another Supra owner in person so would be great to chat.

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Kinda creepy youd put location, description of car, and license plate of where an owner was driving around sounds like information a cop would be interested… If it was me driving around i wouldnt want just anybody pinpointing my usual location and my car…

Last edited:

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Crimzon_Skyz

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV Supra 3.0 Pro
I wouldn’t want to get anyone in trouble so I apologise if I’ve “outed” the guy. You just don’t see any supra’s in the UK really so it would have been cool to chat.

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
Hard pass my boy

A91rookie

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021supra
Turbulence grey supra in beacon ny. Shit was looking nice. Didn’t have time to snap a pic.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
White Supra spotted in downtown Chicago yesterday night. Had my Supra shirt on and everything. No love 🙄 where them locals at. 😁

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
White Supra spotted in downtown Chicago yesterday night. Had my Supra shirt on and everything. No love 🙄 where them locals at. 😁
There's a ton of us in Chicago. Could have been a whole bunch of people. Most of the locals aren't on the forums.
Sponsored