Official TURBULENCE GRAY Supra Club Thread

touge_206

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic type R, Mini Cooper S, X5M
Will post some pics of mine when I get home from being on the road. Purchased mine march 10th (dealer had to put new battery in since sat on showroom floor for months) an thank god I was able to get it unlock by the guys over at Kies.

I have a stage 2 tune from bootmod on it but after watching a few vids from Thic Whips an some others im more then likely switching to MHD an if your wondering why...go check out Thic Whips vid and more importantly pay attention to the graph. With bootmod the lines are wavy an aggressive an not very consistent where as MHD was smooth throughout the band. Also from what im hearing they do update their maps an fine tune them constantly making sure the car runs smoother every time. This gives me more comfort know this since we all know this car isn't cheap and especially since its a German engine they can be very temperamental.

Intake is an MST an yes I got the ENTIRE kit with intake an inlet. Charge pipe was the very first thing I replaced since its a known weak point. Cusco from strut tower bars (couldn't use provided bolts due to not having that massive Hex that was needed so just used stock), H&R lowering springs although not installed yet, AMS catless DP an yes you do have fumes but if you run a lawn mower an are used to the smell dont worry about it.

Now I was going to go with a Magnaflow Xmod but even after ordering end of April was told wouldn't get it till Mid July. so canceled that an now hopefully going to have the AWE res Exhaust with Black tips at my door when I get home for my vaca on the 5th. Now I will tell you after having to play with the DP by myself on jack stands...the exhaust is pretty dam heavy so might have help with taking the stock off but will see. Hopefully Speed Industry pulls through for me!

Oh an yes that plastic panel on the radiator shroud area is broke/cracked. As I was adding engine dress up bolts for looks, had a muscle spasm (issues from being a mechanic over the years) an my arm actually jerk upwards hard enough that I broke that piece there but not worried about it for now

58874BB6-991F-4E1A-92CE-01D59FF4D3A0.jpg
IMG_0574.jpeg
so you were able to reuse the OEM bolts on the Cusco strut bar?
Sponsored

clockwork

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium

BoostedMKV

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1990 Nissan 300zx TT, 1996 Acura Integra
I want to love it, but the polished lip on those wheels just isn't doing it for me.
It's hard to really capture it on a cell phone pic. One of those things where it's much better in person. Still have to lower it down and that's really gonna help.

jordanc

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Premium Turbulence Gray | '19 Mazda CX-9
I just finished the full detail of mine and thought I would share it.

Clean slate wash, clay bar, chemical guys Blacklight glaze, chemical guys jetseal, chemical guys butter wet wax.

Attachments

FullmetalHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Congrats on the new ride! Any mods planned?
going in for tint on Thursday, have a local place that will powder coat the wheels satin black as well. H&R springs are on order. Had the blackline billet shifters in before I even picked up the car lol. Going to paint correct and coat it myself, would like to get the front clip covered in PPF but not many reputable installers around me in SW VA.

after that probably just an exhaust and I’ll ride it for the time being. I drive a company truck Monday-Friday so this is purely a weekend/fun vehicle for me :)

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Do you (or anyone else who has it) think this "rear" brace made any difference in the feel of the car? The rear of this car doesn't feel sloppy to me at all when pushing or during regular driving. I've read that the factory brace in this spot is very flexible, however.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Turbulence, 2021 Jeep Rubicon 4xe
Love mine…. Dealer had to trade out of state to get the color and spec I wanted..

726C63F7-1A52-4253-8C2C-608BF7336389.jpeg
44143B5A-3256-41F0-9BA6-27FA1A0379FA.jpeg
61D901D1-0593-42DC-9639-12D3CD2BB4F8.jpeg
Sponsored