First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 reflection
F1CFE6E5-29C1-4A75-B99C-B4EA9B54BBB1.jpeg
:imnew:
The Dealership send me this beginning of August. They called me today says going land US next month... So still waiting :patriot:hanging tight:grouphug:

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
Ouch that'd suck, that'd mean if we're all waiting on Cali we're waiting until Oct realistically

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Mazda RX8, 2021 Toyota Supra (ordered)
Ouch that'd suck, that'd mean if we're all waiting on Cali we're waiting until Oct realistically
Really hope that's not the case. Would be very disappointed.

Tomc

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 reflection
Feels like 2022 Version gonna be late... fingers crossed hope we can have ours cars before Christmas:popcorn:

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Those 27 that are already shipped out seem to disagree with all this. I'm hoping they're just trickling out over the next couple weeks.

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
Those 27 that are already shipped out seem to disagree with all this. I'm hoping they're just trickling out over the next couple weeks.
Oh true I forgot about that. Maybe there really was just some kinda QA they needed to do with installs.

Baperrin

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Mazda RX8, 2021 Toyota Supra (ordered)
I didn't realize there were already supposed to be some that had left port. When did that happen?

prolegend81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 supra A91 Refraction
I'm a dealer and have one in refraction coming in for me personally. Like other person posted there IS a port stock ship hold on them right now. Car was a mid July build. It was originally showing eta the end of this month. Last week date went to end of next month. Yesterday it's now showing 70 days out. I called my rep to see what the hell was going on. New info I received was there is a national shortage on the rear spoiler right now. IF that's the case that's a hell of a item to be holding all these cars up that are 99.99% ready.
Just wanted to pass on the info.

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
I'm a dealer and have one in refraction coming in for me personally. Like other person posted there IS a port stock ship hold on them right now. Car was a mid July build. It was originally showing eta the end of this month. Last week date went to end of next month. Yesterday it's now showing 70 days out. I called my rep to see what the hell was going on. New info I received was there is a national shortage on the rear spoiler right now. IF that's the case that's a hell of a item to be holding all these cars up that are 99.99% ready.
Just wanted to pass on the info.
Ugh, just do like Tesla and call us in when they're ready, gif car now.

prolegend81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 supra A91 Refraction
Unfortunately the dealers look bad in situations like this(understandably so from the consumers side) when in fact all we are doing is going off of the info provided by Toyota along the way. Which is changing every day recently with the A91's (and some other units also)

e_miller81

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1997 Eclipse GSX
So I have some bad news. I just got word that there is an issue with the carbon fiber spoilers. I have been told from product manager that they will not have the spoilers until December and wonā€™t ship out until January.

very disappointing but not much we are going to be able to do. Iā€™m trying to find out if itā€™s an option to have it shipped without the spoiler and then when they become available to have the dealer(my dealership) install it when it comes available.

sorry to bring the bad news.

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
So I have some bad news. I just got word that there is an issue with the carbon fiber spoilers. I have been told from product manager that they will not have the spoilers until December and wonā€™t ship out until January.

very disappointing but not much we are going to be able to do. Iā€™m trying to find out if itā€™s an option to have it shipped without the spoiler and then when they become available to have the dealer(my dealership) install it when it comes available.

sorry to bring the bad news.
Let us know about the spoiler thing, I did this with my Model 3 and had zero issue with that process.

BananaBandolero

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S14, A91
My dealer called and offered the option to receive the car earlier (within a month) without the spoiler at a discount. Of course I took that. Said December if you wait for the spoiler.

Honestly I like this better.