Officially ordered my A91 edition

SpamSupra

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra (Absolute White)
I envy those that can drive to another Toyota dealer, in Hawaii i'm SOL. I put a request to pre-order the 2021 with my local dealer and they told me they would let me know when they are ready to take orders, problem is last time I went to go buy the 2020 supra they wouldn't tell me the price. Salesman told me "we have to ask the manager first what the price will be" so i'm assuming they are marking it up a bit.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I envy those that can drive to another Toyota dealer, in Hawaii i'm SOL. I put a request to pre-order the 2021 with my local dealer and they told me they would let me know when they are ready to take orders, problem is last time I went to go buy the 2020 supra they wouldn't tell me the price. Salesman told me "we have to ask the manager first what the price will be" so i'm assuming they are marking it up a bit.
Yeah that changes things. This is the first car in my life I'm paying sticker for. I normally don't even do that. But in this case I have to or I miss the boat. But I won't pay markup, no matter how bad I want it. There's 999 more so if this doesn't pan out, there's someone selling for sticker somewhere. I want a blue, but I'd be happy with black too. I just wish they'd announced the prices already and officially open the orders lol.

Powaup

First Name
Clyde
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Supra
I got my 3.0 premium for 49.9K about a month ago. 58.1K MSRP (all options). I think you can reasonably get a dealer down to 45-47K given the lack of sales and the 2021 release. A couple months from now, I wouldn't be surprised if fully loaded supras leave for 43K.
do you mind sharing which dealer or state? That’s a really discount you were able to pull off

F1nest11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Ren Red 2.0 Premium, 13 Nissan GT-R, 07 Honda Accord
I wouldn't be to worried. You guys are stressing my man out about a dealer scumbagging him. If they do man then like you said before, just walk away. I wouldn't be too afraid of "missing the boat". You will secure this spec!

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
just put a deposit for a Refractive Blue one as well. I have it in writing that it will be sold at MSRP as well. Time will tell...If they try to pull a fast one, the money is refundable or I use it for another car.

SupraBeast

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20?? GR Supra ??? Edition
just put a deposit for a Refractive Blue one as well. I have it in writing that it will be sold at MSRP as well. Time will tell...If they try to pull a fast one, the money is refundable or I use it for another car.
Good luck. Maybe they will keep their word.

Last edited:

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Hopefully they learn from round one. To just get these off the lot and not be stuck with so many when the next one is announced.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
Considering a ton of people I know (including myself) got sent back to origin countries and pulled off projects until further notice, I'd say things are going to be affected yes lol
yeah I am pissed myself. I am losing a nice chunk of money at work from this outbreak crap.

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
yeah I am pissed myself. I am losing a nice chunk of money at work from this outbreak crap.
I get paid regardless, but yeah it's super annoying and also means I'll be working overtime for months in order to catch up.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
I just got excited!! Pricing announced in June. He said we would be "pleasantly surprised" :D