Officially ordered my A91 edition

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Corvette Z06, 2021 MKV Supra
I had a feeling that might be the case. I was calling dealers to see what is available and hadn’t heard any say they were receiving A91 editions. Thought maybe they were just spoken for, but guess not.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Update: got an email from the dealership, my A91 is NOT on the ship with the first 400, in fact, none of those 400 are A91 editions according to them.

They offered me a Premium floor model at $47k but I'm gonna wait for the A91. What's a couple more months right?
Damn, that sucks! But that's great pricing for new owners.

Malinkadink

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Celica GT 4 Speed
The blue A91 is cool and if i could get one this summer at MSRP i would, but since none of the 400 are A91s I'll settle happily for a nitro yellow. There's really not enough in the A91 to make me really want it, the only really exclusive thing is the blue paint, but even that could be solved with a wrap if someone is hellbent on that color. The carbon mirror caps and spoiler can be had in the aftermarket no problem, so i guess to those who really want the A91 in blue enjoy the wait, hope you enjoy that blue stitching too :p

BrettS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2011 gti
Vehicle Showcase
The blue A91 is cool and if i could get one this summer at MSRP i would, but since none of the 400 are A91s I'll settle happily for a nitro yellow. There's really not enough in the A91 to make me really want it, the only really exclusive thing is the blue paint, but even that could be solved with a wrap if someone is hellbent on that color. The carbon mirror caps and spoiler can be had in the aftermarket no problem, so i guess to those who really want the A91 in blue enjoy the wait, hope you enjoy that blue stitching too :p
You’re forgetting the most important thing about the a91....:rofl:
D05F8692-F656-430C-A1A4-CE1F2F383628.jpeg

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Don't forget the trunk mat :p

I don't like wraps. You think it's blue, then you open the door or the hood and it's a different color. I think it's tacky. Like "widebody" kits that get bolted on like it's a Chevy S10.
A good wrap is what? 4k? So I have to buy a Premium '21 at MSRP, add 4k for a wrap so I'm already over the price of the A91, and then I still have to buy wheels to get rid of those horrid 2 tone wheels, and the mirror caps, and the TRD spoiler...

Yeah, great plan :rolleyes:

Last edited:

2k20HTownMKV

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra; 2017 Lexus RX 350 F sport; 2013 Honda Accord (daily)
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to order one of those A91 key fob covers from Toyota. I hope they aren’t super expensive!!
if it's anything like the F sport ones that lexus carries you will find them on ebay in a month or so. I bought my oem lexus key fob covers for $20 for 2 on ebay, dealer wanted $50.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
if it's anything like the F sport ones that lexus carries you will find them on ebay in a month or so. I bought my oem lexus key fob covers for $20 for 2 on ebay, dealer wanted $50.
yeah, I hope it’s not some outrageous expensive price.

Axix23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA
If it is, you can virtually guarantee there will be an identical "knock off" available for less than half - and likely produced in the exact same factory that the "authorized" version is. ;)
Chinese ebay Knocks offs. lol