Officially ordered my A91 edition

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
congrats. i'm still number 3 at my dealer for an A91. I think i'm number 2 for their Blue allocation

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
congrats. i'm still number 3 at my dealer for an A91. I think i'm number 2 for their Blue allocation
They're assigning slots as of yesterday so should know something soon if you're getting an allocation.

handsoffsam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
997.2 GT3, 2021 A91, 2008 S2K CR,
Just got an email, expected build date is 7/12 and Toyota's system has assigned a blue A91 to me, so it's "official" :D

Vin should be coming soon.
Congrats! Nice to see confirmation that things are moving forward at magna steyr for the A91s.

I am amazed at how difficult it is to spend money for a car that isn't exactly flying off showroom floors presently. I've been working with 6 different dealerships and as of today, all are still "awaiting pricing for 2021" and "waiting for orders to be available."

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congrats! Nice to see confirmation that things are moving forward at magna steyr for the A91s.

I am amazed at how difficult it is to spend money for a car that isn't exactly flying off showroom floors presently. I've been working with 6 different dealerships and as of today, all are still "awaiting pricing for 2021" and "waiting for orders to be available."
Where are you located? I can put you in contact with a salesperson in Maryland that's got 3 2021 allocated coming in.

handsoffsam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
997.2 GT3, 2021 A91, 2008 S2K CR,
Where are you located? I can put you in contact with a salesperson in Maryland that's got 3 2021 allocated coming in.
giphy (20).gif

Houston - so I may have a flight in the cards...

Kase

First Name
supra.kase
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0: Turbulence Gray
Nice! What dealer did u go through? I'm in the LA area as well.

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I dont understand why it seems like you guys are having such an easy time placing an order for a future supra when every dealership around me keeps telling me i cant put an order in. I know I am new to this level of vehicle but I feel like it shouldnt be this hard to put an order in for a future allocation. I know they dont have the spec I want coming in but I tell them I want to put down a deposit for an order and they keep acting like I am completely out of my mind! Do I literally just have to go in and tell them I want to order, say here is my money and go from there? Are they not taking me seriously because I am doing this over email? Could someone PM me and help me figure out what I am saying wrong to them? I dont mind waiting to get one but none of the ones that are supposed to come into my area are the spec that I want.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I dont understand why it seems like you guys are having such an easy time placing an order for a future supra when every dealership around me keeps telling me i cant put an order in. I know I am new to this level of vehicle but I feel like it shouldnt be this hard to put an order in for a future allocation. I know they dont have the spec I want coming in but I tell them I want to put down a deposit for an order and they keep acting like I am completely out of my mind! Do I literally just have to go in and tell them I want to order, say here is my money and go from there? Are they not taking me seriously because I am doing this over email? Could someone PM me and help me figure out what I am saying wrong to them? I dont mind waiting to get one but none of the ones that are supposed to come into my area are the spec that I want.
If there's a car coming in that you want, go to the place, hand them a check for a grand or so, have a bill of sale written up that says you'll buy it, and then just wait.