Officially ordered my A91 edition

SupraBeast

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20?? GR Supra ??? Edition
Dealerships have gone back on written agreements. This has happened multiple times on the forum.

Are you going to sue if they mark up the vehicle?

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Dealerships have gone back on written agreements. This has happened multiple times on the forum.

Are you going to sue if they mark up the vehicle?
I have a signed contract. I don't foresee any problems. I've bought 3 cars from them before without issues. I doubt anything will happen. And if it does, there's 999 more of them to buy ;)

SupraBeast

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have a signed contract. I don't foresee any problems. I've bought 3 cars from them before without issues. I doubt anything will happen. And if it does, there's 999 more of them to buy ;)
Clearly you haven't seen a dealership get greedy. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Prodrift

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I'm ok with $60k. My guess it's the price of a 2020 LE plus the price of the CF mirror caps and spoiler. If that's $60k, so be it. I'm getting more horsepower, improved suspension, the CF pieces, exclusive paint color, the Alcantara interior, and so on, for what I'm expecting to be around that price. If for some reason it is outlandish, I'll use my deposit to get a regular 3.0 premium. No problemo ;)
Little salty about that but itā€™s all good haha

Waferz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra launch edition, 1993 rx7
499 more. 500 black, 500 blue. Congrats on the car, I absolutely love that color!!! Iā€™ll just be sitting over here in the corner all non flashy with my boring black and stuff. Lol

digicidal

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2020 RX350, 2007 4Runner
Little salty about that but itā€™s all good haha
Honestly, I probably would still pull the trigger on one now as opposed to waiting - the performance and suspension improvements are somewhat compelling, but the MY20 isn't slow or cumbersome by any stretch. What would actually make me go full rage will be if they massively improved the sound quality of the audio system as well! :rant:

98turbors

First Name
Zakk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Audi S4
Just ordered mine today. The only one the dealer gets and didnā€™t get to choose the color but the color code was a new one and said unknown so I know it is the blue. They are giving me it at MSRP which is great. So excited.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
499 more. 500 black, 500 blue. Congrats on the car, I absolutely love that color!!! Iā€™ll just be sitting over here in the corner all non flashy with my boring black and stuff. Lol
They had a black in the showroom, I came VERY close to taking that one home that day. The black is gorgeous. I wouldn't be upset with a black one ;)

SupraDro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium
Other than the phantom matte gray, I could take any color home for 53k. All premiums with carbon fiber covers, driving package, you name it. In 4 months I bet you can get them for even less.
53K OTD? Or 53K for the car itself?

SupraDro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 3.0 Premium
No not OTD. but that was just their starting offer. I bet if you play ball you'd get close to 50.
I got my 3.0 premium for 49.9K about a month ago. 58.1K MSRP (all options). I think you can reasonably get a dealer down to 45-47K given the lack of sales and the 2021 release. A couple months from now, I wouldn't be surprised if fully loaded supras leave for 43K.

SupraBeast

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just ordered mine today. The only one the dealer gets and didnā€™t get to choose the color but the color code was a new one and said unknown so I know it is the blue. They are giving me it at MSRP which is great. So excited.
Dealership in San Diego doing MSRP for the A61 Edition? I just don't see that happening after how much they marked up the Launch Editions.