Officially ordered my A91 edition

BnBAutoBoss

First Name
Kenji
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra A91 Edition
If I didn't have a non-refundable deposit I would have went and picked up the one in Atlanta right now

DrDrilz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
If I didn't have a non-refundable deposit I would have went and picked up the one in Atlanta right now
It may take a little push but I don’t think they can legally keep your deposit (may be dependent on state). With all the delays I think you would have a valid argument that your car is not being delivered in a reasonable amount of time.

prolegend81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 supra A91 Refraction
It may take a little push but I don’t think they can legally keep your deposit (may be dependent on state). With all the delays I think you would have a valid argument that your car is not being delivered in a reasonable amount of time.
^^this

prolegend81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 supra A91 Refraction
Ok so as of this morning on dealer daily my a91 went from a 11/5 dealer eta to 10/5. I guess some spoilers showed up. Of course tomorrow it could be back to november with how it's been yo yoing. Hopefully this is good news for everyone waiting on theirs.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Ok so as of this morning on dealer daily my a91 went from a 11/5 dealer eta to 10/5. I guess some spoilers showed up. Of course tomorrow it could be back to november with how it's been yo yoing. Hopefully this is good news for everyone waiting on theirs.
What port? Could you look up mine if I gave you info?

prolegend81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 supra A91 Refraction
Jacksonville fl. Being a dealer in NC and part of southeast toyota I only have access to units that come through s.e.t. If yours is then shoot me the vin and I'll pull it up for you.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Jacksonville fl. Being a dealer in NC and part of southeast toyota I only have access to units that come through s.e.t. If yours is then shoot me the vin and I'll pull it up for you.
Mine is at Jersey port.

VIN is WZ1DB0C01MW037120

prolegend81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 supra A91 Refraction
I did just try to make sure, but it will not pull that vin since it is not a southeast toyota unit. Sorry, I wish I could have helped.

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
If it makes you feel any better im in Arkansas and my ETA changed from 11/14 to basically next week or the week after.
I'm hoping that's the same for mine. Mine changed a few weeks ago from 9/25 to 11/14 (at Houston Port). I know my dealership has been working with Toyota USA out of Plano, TX to try to expedite. It's funny that some dealerships in TX already have A91's on their lot, unsold, but we're still waiting on A91's we ordered months ago.

Dooo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91
Mine is at the Jersey port too. My dealer told me that still no ETA showing. But he told me that it is very possible that once they update the Dealer Daily, it could have jumped to "Freight Status and car could arrive at the dealer in matter of days. They are going to call their Rep and get an update