Officially ordered my A91 edition

ayoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
^ this. i would expect that the vast majority of them are already built. So def ask for a vin and build date if they have that available.

Personally im going to keep my a91 order because i got it at slightly less than MSRP and im hoping resale will be decent if i decide to upgrade in the final production year or switch to a different car entirely when that time comes. At the end of the day its still a limited edition car although it's also not a performance orientated limited edition car, so still a gamble in terms of resale for the future. Definitely will miss the HUD though, the only reason why i wouldnt want an A91(pretty much a base 3.0 with blue stitching interior and some CF bits)

If i like the car enough I'll probably keep it but at this point in time the HUD is the only reason why i wouldnt want to lol. hopefully @Mysta can figure that out because i have yet to find a dealer that will install the HUD unless it was already installed in the first place.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
^ this. i would expect that the vast majority of them are already built. So def ask for a vin and build date if they have that available.

Personally im going to keep my a91 order because i got it at slightly less than MSRP and im hoping resale will be decent if i decide to upgrade in the final production year or switch to a different car entirely when that time comes. At the end of the day its still a limited edition car although it's also not a performance orientated limited edition car, so still a gamble in terms of resale for the future. Definitely will miss the HUD though, the only reason why i wouldnt want an A91(pretty much a base 3.0 with blue stitching interior and some CF bits)

If i like the car enough I'll probably keep it but at this point in time the HUD is the only reason why i wouldnt want to lol. hopefully @Mysta can figure that out because i have yet to find a dealer that will install the HUD unless it was already installed in the first place.
It's a hybrid. It has every premium feature, except the HUD. So I wouldn't call it a base. If it had the smaller gray brakes, and the lesser infotainment, then yeah, but it doesn't.

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Iā€™m in AZ and waiting for any update on CA port. Seeing others finally getting theirs is lightning a fire in me and as patient as I have been, Iā€™m starting to get restless. Iā€™m new here but have appreciated this thread tremendously. Good luck to the rest of us still in limbo!

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congrats! Hopefully youā€™ll get to take her home soon. Donā€™t forget that extended warranty though :rofl:
Either today or Monday.

No extended warranty lol.

Tomc

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 reflection
Iā€™m in AZ and waiting for any update on CA port. Seeing others finally getting theirs is lightning a fire in me and as patient as I have been, Iā€™m starting to get restless. Iā€™m new here but have appreciated this thread tremendously. Good luck to the rest of us still in limbo!
My a91 in Long Beach California port. The dealer donā€™t know when it will be release from the port.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Picking it up on Monday. The Supra tech is off today and while it's there, it's getting tint done. So Monday it should be all ready to go.

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
Picking it up on Monday. The Supra tech is off today and while it's there, it's getting tint done. So Monday it should be all ready to go.
Good deal man! I'm still waiting, I was told today. Now today I'm being told 10/9. I know that's not too far away, but it is getting beyond stupid.

Supra60

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Prius Prime, Toyota Rav4
Wow finally!! Tell us Monday after you drive it if it was worth the wait. My guess is it was. Enjoy the car, you can at least drive it for awhile before the snow flies.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wow finally!! Tell us Monday after you drive it if it was worth the wait. My guess is it was. Enjoy the car, you can at least drive it for awhile before the snow flies.
Yup! Supposed to be sunny and beautiful all week.