Officially ordered my A91 edition

BayRay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model 3, 2016 Silverado LTZ, Mini Cooper hardtop, BMW 328GT M Sport, A91 Supra
@Dooo Thanks brother but my $2500 deposit is non refundable, so they’ve got me by the *@lls . After reading through this thread,I’m aware now that it could be a myriad of issues that can hold these cars at port. Hopefully they get it together. After getting notified about the missing wing, I went out and ordered an aftermarket one to have temporarily. Yes that’s right, I don’t know when I’m getting this car but I have goodies for it already. Lol

Attachments

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Well.... They said they addressed the lively rear end.... I don't know how, because I stepped her ass out without trying 3 times already :dunno:with the nannies still on lol. Can't wait for track days.

vonKarma

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Bay Area Currently but Born & Raised Las Vegas
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Supra, 07' BMW Z4 Coupe

Kyuen16

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Refraction
Hi everyone I have been following this forum since it has started and it makes me so happy to see everyone A91 finally rolling out, I'm trying to be as patient as I can for my baby to finally roll into the dealership. I live in Maryland and my dealer just gave me word that it is expected oct 12-18.

on another note, I have been in contact with 2 dealerships, one of which said they would have an A91 refraction supra, however after 3 weeks of contact they tried to change what they said and said they can only offer an A91 supra in nocturnal black. so I decided to contact another dealership and they said that they have on their records of an A91 supra in refraction blue coming to them. So I imminently put a down payment on it to reserve. When Toyota released the statement about the spoilers, both dealerships contacted me and I told the dealer with the refraction blue supra to send it ASAP ill take it without the spoiler for now. I told the other dealer ill just wait for the spoilers to come in for the nocturnal because I had no intention to buy it. Today I just received word from my first dealer, and they informed me that the nocturnal A91 has just arrived at the dealership with the carbon fiber spoiler. If I had to guess, Toyota put the majority of spoilers on the nocturnals to increase the interest in them/ or Toyota finally corrected the spoiler issue ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dooo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91
Hi everyone I have been following this forum since it has started and it makes me so happy to see everyone A91 finally rolling out, I'm trying to be as patient as I can for my baby to finally roll into the dealership. I live in Maryland and my dealer just gave me word that it is expected oct 12-18.

on another note, I have been in contact with 2 dealerships, one of which said they would have an A91 refraction supra, however after 3 weeks of contact they tried to change what they said and said they can only offer an A91 supra in nocturnal black. so I decided to contact another dealership and they said that they have on their records of an A91 supra in refraction blue coming to them. So I imminently put a down payment on it to reserve. When Toyota released the statement about the spoilers, both dealerships contacted me and I told the dealer with the refraction blue supra to send it ASAP ill take it without the spoiler for now. I told the other dealer ill just wait for the spoilers to come in for the nocturnal because I had no intention to buy it. Today I just received word from my first dealer, and they informed me that the nocturnal A91 has just arrived at the dealership with the carbon fiber spoiler. If I had to guess, Toyota put the majority of spoilers on the nocturnals to increase the interest in them/ or Toyota finally corrected the spoiler issue ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Which dealer got the nocturnal with spoiler?

BayRay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model 3, 2016 Silverado LTZ, Mini Cooper hardtop, BMW 328GT M Sport, A91 Supra
I just got notified my refraction is finally out of awaiting inspection status at Long Beach port. Fingers crossed I get it soon!
That great news for us Californians! My dealer has a 2021 tungsten 3.0 premium incoming with my A91 which is also at port on hold but thankfully here on the west coast already

Dooo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91
Since everyone is slowly taking delivery of their cars, what are the rates you guys are getting? I know there are a lot of variables that affect the rate, but just wanted to get a basic idea of what the current market rate is

BayRay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Since everyone is slowly taking delivery of their cars, what are the rates you guys are getting? I know there are a lot of variables that affect the rate, but just wanted to get a basic idea of what the current market rate is
2.39% from Bank of America, my dealer said they could match it but we’ll see

ayoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
i got preapproved from a local credit union for 1.99% might expire before the car finally gets out of port which is kinda sus haha. Digital Credit Union has i believe 2.49% or 1.99% if u enroll in direct deposit (also first 1k in their savings is 6% apy). If you want to get it from a big bank i believe BoA has the best rate at 2.39%
DISCLAIMER: this was as of sept 15. and only did about 5 min of research until i stumbled upon a local credit union at 1.99