Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra

Leaving this here for those that want some counterpoints to the above posts. In the end it’s your car, do what you want and how you want. If you’re leasing it then I don’t even know why you care.
You can't trust a guy that buys an FA20 over an EJ257 :p

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
If you're stalking the thread looking for a deal, there's a New Refraction at O'Brien Toyota of Peoria that got listed this morning for 4513 off msrp (569xx). Ask for Matt. I was working with this dealer before I found the same deal on one on the ground closer to me. Matt's a great guy and the dealer seems pretty legit.
That's a great deal!

Had someone local that cancelled their a91 and now the stealership wants $5k over msrp!! :mad:

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ok. Bad thing about the Supra.....

Don't EVER take the Supra if it's leg day..... holy shit :rofl:
Getting in with jello legs, ok. Just gravity. Driving, ok. Getting out..... yeah, good luck with that one.

Lisa Marie

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Wrangler, 2021 Subie
If you're stalking the thread looking for a deal, there's a New Refraction at O'Brien Toyota of Peoria that got listed this morning for 4513 off msrp (569xx). Ask for Matt. I was working with this dealer before I found the same deal on one on the ground closer to me. Matt's a great guy and the dealer seems pretty legit.
Hate to break it to you, but that's mine, been waiting since July.

CaptRapt

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Raptor, 2020 TRD 4Runner, 2021 A91
Sweet. Talk to your dealer. Hate to break it to you but they’re offering it to others as well it seems. Mines on a truck from NOLA, just passing info/offers being sent to me to help others looking for deals.

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Did you pay a deposit? And have it in writing? If not, get that done. Because without it, they can sell to anyone.

Look at the first post in this thread. That's what you need.

ayoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
yep until you have a deposit down or have it in writing they can sell it to whomever they want.

Some dealers taking deposits will have your credit card info on hold and never charge it like mine did, but as long as you have a signed written statement from them you should be safe.

Another possible reason could be that cars on route to the dealer get automatically added into their webpage regardless if its actually on sale or not. As soon as my car got to the dealer it got put on their webpage and apparently ~15 people called asking about it by the time I arrived. Unfortunately for those buyers, it was already sold to me :cool:

Lisa Marie

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Wrangler, 2021 Subie
yep until you have a deposit down or have it in writing they can sell it to whomever they want.

Some dealers taking deposits will have your credit card info on hold and never charge it like mine did, but as long as you have a signed written statement from them you should be safe.

Another possible reason could be that cars on route to the dealer get automatically added into their webpage regardless if its actually on sale or not. As soon as my car got to the dealer it got put on their webpage and apparently ~15 people called asking about it by the time I arrived. Unfortunately for those buyers, it was already sold to me :cool:
Deposit made back in July & signed. Finishing up paperwork on Monday & bringing in a check.

Mountain_Bound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16' Wrangler Rubicon, 13' 4Runner Trail, 13' R56S
Another possible reason could be that cars on route to the dealer get automatically added into their webpage regardless if its actually on sale or not
Interesting. I figured it was just dealers trying to gather interest so they could just try and sell you on another car.