Officially ordered my A91 edition

A91Refraction

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Spoiler is on! Easy job if you have the tools. Looks amazing and fitment is perfect of course.
Nice job on the install and a very long wait (especially for you) to get to this point.

I just find it amazing how strongly people feel about exposed CF vs painted.:lol:

Did you fit the box the spoiler came in inside the Supra? I tried quickly and gave up then took it out of the box. First thought was Toyota could have planned box design a little better to fit easily. :dunno:

When I saw the very first picture of the A91, I knew it was exactly the way I wanted mine.

Take care and enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving.....EVERYONE!

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Nice job on the install and a very long wait (especially for you) to get to this point.

I just find it amazing how strongly people feel about exposed CF vs painted.:lol:

Did you fit the box the spoiler came in inside the Supra? I tried quickly and gave up then took it out of the box. First thought was Toyota could have planned box design a little better to fit easily. :dunno:

When I saw the very first picture of the A91, I knew it was exactly the way I wanted mine.

Take care and enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving.....EVERYONE!
No I picked it up in another car. Yeah the matte looks perfect. Wouldn't want exposed carbon.

BayRay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model 3, 2016 Silverado LTZ, Mini Cooper hardtop, BMW 328GT M Sport, A91 Supra
Finally ...
Big thanks to A91Refraction for constant VIN updates! You are the man!:beer:
After a 3 month wait(original local Toyota dealer) and with the car still at port, I saw a dealer in Sacramento list their A91 Sat morning (11/28), called, went and closed the same day. How these cars are scheduled to be released from port is a mystery...
My car was equipped with spoiler but no PPF and cargo tote. Oh and the all important key sock was included!

Attachments

brugadathug

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Finally ...
Big thanks to A91Refraction for constant VIN updates! You are the man!:beer:
After a 3 month wait(original local Toyota dealer) and with the car still at port, I saw a dealer in Sacramento list their A91 Sat morning (11/28), called, went and closed the same day. How these cars are scheduled to be released from port is a mystery...
My car was equipped with spoiler but no PPF and cargo tote. Oh and the all important key sock was included!
very nice! Was this Maita? How much did you get it for?

BayRay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Tesla Model 3, 2016 Silverado LTZ, Mini Cooper hardtop, BMW 328GT M Sport, A91 Supra
very nice! Was this Maita? How much did you get it for?
Yes it was Maita, got for 61k, they initially listed it for 71k but informed them that the A91 is a special edition with cosmetic upgrades (color and wing) but lacking HUD that the 3.0 premiums come stock with. A hybrid of both 3.0 and Premium. GSM wasn’t aware of difference so agreed to sell it to me. Not quite at MSRP but close enough I reckon!

brugadathug

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Yes it was Maita, got for 61k, they initially listed it for 71k but informed them that the A91 is a special edition with cosmetic upgrades (color and wing) but lacking HUD that the 3.0 premiums come stock with. A hybrid of both 3.0 and Premium. GSM wasn’t aware of difference so agreed to sell it to me. Not quite at MSRP but close enough I reckon!
Congrats! I live in the sac area so when I get mine perhaps we can go on some rides!

BayRay

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congrats! I live in the sac area so when I get mine perhaps we can go on some rides!
For sure brother, although I do live 1 1/2 hrs away in Brentwood Ca. Where did you order your A91 from?

mokodaru

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction
Unfortunately MSRP isn’t good enough right now. There are tons of A91 in stock for well under msrp
which dealers? I scoured across a lot f USA dealers and I only found 3 MSRP dealers. I couldn't get them to go lower than MSRP. I found 0 MSRP dealers in California as well.

Coldskeet

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Gen 3 Raptor / A91 Ref. Blue Supra
which dealers? I scoured across a lot f USA dealers and I only found 3 MSRP dealers. I couldn't get them to go lower than MSRP. I found 0 MSRP dealers in California as well.
You have to just stick with it. Got my A91 for 4k off msrp. I just submitted my offer, told them I was a serious buyer and they accepted it. They had a ton of interest from tire kickers and not many people actually willing to throw down. Be "that guy" and the deals are out there.

I also was willing to drive a bit to get it. Drove almost 3 hrs away to pick it up. The drive back was glorious ?

brugadathug

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Honda Fit
hit up Santa Rosa / Roseville Toyota. For Roseville you might have to play hard ball a bit but you can get 1k over invoice. That is what they offered me this last Saturday.

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Got a call from them today about my spoiler. I'll be getting it installed tomorrow. I'm kind of wondering if I should have the carbon fiber mirror caps removed and replaced with the matte black ones that came as extra. Has anyone done this? Or should I leave it as it is?

SupraMiami

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Cargurus babbbyyyy

also jerrys Toyota, bobby rahal toyota have good deals