Officially ordered my A91 edition

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
Unpopular opinion here but curious, who plans on removing the vinyl stripes? I’m one of the few that did this solely for the seats and (well, not anymore) cf duck bill, was never sold on the vinyl.
I dig it, kinda breaks up that panel

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Unpopular opinion here but curious, who plans on removing the vinyl stripes? I’m one of the few that did this solely for the seats and (well, not anymore) cf duck bill, was never sold on the vinyl.
Not sure. Have to see it in person first.

ayoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Lol a lot of people are actually adding those stripes onto their non-a91s too. If I keep my order then ill leave it on. I think it looks pretty nice

But thats dependent on if i can actually get a spoiler on mine because my dealer is still claiming the spoiler will be installed before they receive the car sometime early Oct (ports in 4 days so we'll see). Otherwise im going to switch to a premium because im sure the leather seats are good enough for some off track spirited driving :rolleyes:

BananaBandolero

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S14, A91
In classic NY style, the mechanic was just trying to run up his hours with the two day thing, and magically was able to do all the work in an hour once challenged. Thanks for the examples, helped me out. Here it is. This thing gets *a lot* of attention in manhattan.

7B8A7004-4114-4B03-B1DD-8EF6F4DF8FAA.jpeg

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
In classic NY style, the mechanic was just trying to run up his hours with the two day thing, and magically was able to do all the work in an hour once challenged. Thanks for the examples, helped me out. Here it is. This thing gets *a lot* of attention in manhattan.

Congrats! Every time I see another delivery I die a little inside.

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

You got it at Toyota of Manhattan? Did they try the mark up game on you? I remember when they were trying to sell an LE for about 100k. Didn't even let me sit in it :rofl:

BananaBandolero

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S14, A91
You got it at Toyota of Manhattan? Did they try the mark up game on you? I remember when they were trying to sell an LE for about 100k. Didn't even let me sit in it :rofl:
Yeah I did. I expected markup but they didn't, I would guess it's because it's the second year and they might have missed that the A91 was limited and markup-able. I don't think they pay a lot of attention to supras, it's more a camry/uber machine by nature...

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra

Love that shot

ayoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
I honestly cant tell what kind of blue this is. sometimes it looks sky blue and sometimes it looks like an actual blue. its weird though, because i get that effect with the same photos too XD. Wish i could marvel at one in person

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
I honestly cant tell what kind of blue this is. sometimes it looks sky blue and sometimes it looks like an actual blue. its weird though, because i get that effect with the same photos too XD. Wish i could marvel at one in person
Think that's because of the pearl which is rare on blue.

static63

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 edition
I will be honest, I don’t know if I like them either. I have contemplated removing them. Now is a good time too before there is any paint fade, etc.

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
I’m not buying one, but I’d tear those stickers off. I like the flow of the c pillar to the rear and those break that up.

DesmoSD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra TT, 997.1 911 Carrera S, 1199 Panigale S
Misano Blue ;)

7b8a7004-4114-4b03-b1dd-8ef6f4df8faa-jpeg.jpg

yf20npn-1.jpg

e_miller81

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1997 Eclipse GSX
So not sure what this all means but all the A91 Supra just went into an inspection status. This includes the ones on the trains already.

all delivery time lines have been taken off.
This happened with the Launch editions when they found an issue.

not sure if this is the case as there is no info or details available.