Officially ordered my A91 edition

DaBritish

First Name
Cruz
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Accord 2.0T and 2020 Supra 3.0 Prem
Buddy, looks so good. Thank you for taking the time to share it!

Jabba

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Hyundai Veloster N
Question, does the interior say anything like 1 of 500? I know the launch edition did. Cheers!
To quickly answer, no number plaque. If you zoom in on the image below, no number plaque on the passenger side like the LE's have.

31239.jpg

OP
OP
Dannyvandelft

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Ugh, looks so good! So pissed they're delayed, AGAIN! I just want my freaking car already.

handsoffsam

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
997.2 GT3, 2021 A91, 2008 S2K CR,
Not sure why someone would pay a premium to order the nocturnal, when the black decal would be hard to see. I guess, at least you have blacked out wheels too, which make the car fully murdered out. I guess it is a trade off, as on the cheaper 3.0 Premium in Nocturnal, you would keep the HUD. For me at least, it really is all about the blue, shame they are not making more.
Simple answer: I wanted nocturnal but with the alcantara seats (and the other cf bits). The blue is amazing but already have an almost identical blue car in the garage, not to mention this will be my daily so the less flashy the better. I'm the odd one out, I know.

antonio88x

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium (mine), 2018 CX-5 GT (wife's)
Finally some pics in the Florida sun! Color looks amazing. Its funny, when they first released the info for the A91 on the Toyota website, I saw there was no HUD. I thought everyone caught that. Either way, its beautiful!. I still like Turbulence Grey and want the HUD. And you can already get the 2021s in the lower side of the 50s now. I'll just save the $5k and go with the grey since there's more negotiation power, especially in the upcoming winter months. But I'll still admire that blue whenever I see it.

vonKarma

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Bay Area Currently but Born & Raised Las Vegas
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Supra, 07' BMW Z4 Coupe

Manny

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 & Lexus RC F
I saw them in person today. Have to say the blue looks better in photos imo. sort of like the opposite effect the red had on me. Red was my last choice of the le and when i got stuck with it was bummed. Once i got it and did a clay/seal/wax on it man that red is pure sex.

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
I'm probably gonna get the cargo mats and floor mats from 3d max pider and make custom logos for them.

supradupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra (soon)
im kinda annoyed mine was suppose to come in today and i got fed some BS about toyota putting a stop sale on it for some crap about the spoiler according to my sales guy when we discussed the spoiler thing along with the fact that its showing as a available option on toyotas website....its like no one knows anything now a days.....

zepraa91

First Name
steven
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra a91
All about the blue ones here... Any other losers me that ordered a black a91? Not gonna lie... I felt pretty bummed out when I found out we get no HUD. Could have chosen a fully loaded black premium for less the money I know...i only chose the black one because I loved the mudered out look from the factory. I didn't find the blue very attractive imo. Hang in there black 91 owners... Don't let the others bring you down:bat:

ayoh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
sounds like u havent taken delivery. why not just switch to a black premium right now?

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Blue
All about the blue ones here... Any other losers me that ordered a black a91? Not gonna lie... I felt pretty bummed out when I found out we get no HUD. Could have chosen a fully loaded black premium for less the money I know...i only chose the black one because I loved the mudered out look from the factory. I didn't find the blue very attractive imo. Hang in there black 91 owners... Don't let the others bring you down:bat:
I actually was feeling that way but after getting my A91 blue I'd still take a black a91 over a black premium, I just like the seats so much more. Still sad the hud isn't in and I would suppose I could probably buy the seats but they would be more expensive I think, just a little less risky maybe.