FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
FLtrackdays Update
I went with HRE Flowform 19" 10" wide rear 9" wide frt. Performance wise: Active Autowerke catted DP, FTP Charge pipes, Evolution CAI, JP4 map 3 tune, AWE Tuning Touring resonated exhuast, and every CUSCO brace offered for the A90. I'm planning a tune at a performane shop and will post the results when I have them. 80 years old now and still rippin!
Well shit…. Can you help me with mine? LOL
I live in FL as you might have guessed. You are what I love about this forum and track days. Age doesn’t matter, 16-you name it. Guys like yourself are easier to spot (and drive quite well I might add). Nothing like what you see on regular roads. Love it man!!!!

Last edited:
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘53 Chevy Truck, Looking to Buy a MKV
chuckyl, i tried that one before…the force is strong with her! I just bought her a hot tub and an in-ground pool this month. I feel like she is plenty happy. Now wheres my MKV already…

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
‘53 Chevy Truck, Looking to Buy a MKV
Well the wife and i went and sat in a new white 45th anniversary edition this weekend. Didn’t work, i got the “u better wait till March” look while i talked to the dealer….i tried.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
ComfortRacing
Get it now, because the older you get the faster the days pass you bye. You'll be very happy with with the Supra. I've been driving sports cars for over fifty years and traded a Roush Mustang for the Supra. The Supra is the best sports car I've owned bye far! Good Luck.
Not sure if a typo or pun ;)

OP
OP

chuckyl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata Nd, Stinger Base and 2021 Supra
FuzzyRev85
sharp eye, by for now.