kclank

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra GR A91CF
I can’t be the only one.
I should pick up my Absolute Zero Supra in mid December. Had Corvettes in the past. Sold my last one a few years ago and miss driving a MT. I’m 68 years old and looking forward to getting back into a 2 seater MT sports car.

kclank

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra GR A91CF
I’m 32 and I feel like my knees hurt when I get in and out of the car. Wonder what y’all are feeling.
Me, 77 years old, 5'9" and a bit round in the middle at 208 lbs, and have a new Nitro A91 GR Carbon Edition. I did have to learn techniques to enter and exit the car. Good with it now but at first it was like the car was birthing me when getting out. Still better than pilates :)

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 RB A91, 2020 X3M, 2006 S2000
47 here and after owning an S2000 for the last 6 years, the Supra is no problem. I feel like ingress and egress on the Supra is easier than both the S2000 (damn fixed steering wheel) and my previous Civic Type R (6 inch bolsters on the seats).

OP
OP

Grubb

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT (Jan/2023)
I'm 69. Not the winner, but ups the average. I was deer hunting last Friday, fell asleep on a stool on a platform 15 feet up. One of the nurses commented to my nurse that "He's 69. He couldn't have been climbing up in a tree. . . . This is going to slow me down if my vision doesn't come back in my left eye. But hey, I closed my left eye to shoot anyway. Now I won't have to . . . . But that depth perception thing. That will probably keep me off the track.
You got lucky. My ex-wife's uncle fell out of a deer stand and died. They found him sitting up leaning against the tree with his rifle close by. He was 70 years old.

Supraluv

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra premium , Z4 Coupe , 2002 MRoadster
I am in Cincinnati young man (72). Maybe, we meet up for ride. What color is your Supra?
My color is the Stratosphere Blue and we should meet for a drive sometime but the weather just got cold and bad for now.

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,
My color is the Stratosphere Blue and we should meet for a drive sometime but the weather just got cold and bad for now.
A group of my friends had a nice outing last Sunday where we took backroads to Rabbit Hash, we had two Supras in the group.

div1838

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
92' BNR32 * 20'a90 Supra - SOLD
I can’t be the only one.
I should pick up my Absolute Zero Supra in mid December. Had Corvettes in the past. Sold my last one a few years ago and miss driving a MT. I’m 68 years old and looking forward to getting back into a 2 seater MT sports car.
I'm 37... sold my 2020 a year ago in September when dealerships were making it rain cash for used cars with the intention of picking up a MT.....but I feel old does that count?

Luckymike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
08 Z06, 17 VW Beetle Dune, 11 MV Agusta Brutale 1090 RR, 15 RDX
I'm 71....had 5 corvette's too...the Supra definately more fun to drive.....had miata's, mgb's, others are too numerous to list!
Sponsored