Only one mirror polarized…

DD969

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Highlander
Hi guys so I just got my baby about 6 weeks ago and a few weeks back I noticed that the drivers side mirror is polarized as well as the interior mirror but the passenger side mirror is not… I took it to a Toyota and remarkably the guy told me that he doesn’t know if this is normal or not.

I’ve personally never seen a car where one mirror is polarized and the other isn’t but the guy told me “maybe it’s a Supra thing”… lol. Anyways, he said he’d get in touch with Toyota headquarters who started an investigation (again lol, just look at another Supra, investigation done).

It’s been a few weeks now and I feel like something that shouldn’t be a pain in the ass is starting to turn into one.

is This actually normal? And if not, any advice on how to deal with the dealer and Toyota dragging their feet on something that’s not that hard to fix? Thanks!
Sponsored

BMWAF

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 Supra; '08 Civic Type R; '91 VN Commodore.
Thank you man! You just helped me more than 2 dealers and Toyota headquarters lol
I can't find a link to the study, but I think it has been scientifically proven that the most knowledgeable Toyota salesman knows slightly less than a day one forum member.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I've never driven my Supra at night so did not know about this feature.. :hide: