Owners manual in UK?

RichC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra GR
Hey everyone,

just wondering if anyone in the UK has the owners manual pack and a service book with their Supras?
Mine is an ex directors car and they told me the Supras don’t come with one and that the service is in the car computer like BMWs. I have BMWs and I can’t see the section “Service History” on my Supra.

Does anyone in the UK specifically have these? I know the Us guys do as I’ve seen a few guys post theirs
Sponsored

nc_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Pro
Yup, you absolutely should have these. There’s a manual, and printed service book as well as the history accessible using the MyT app/website

OP
OP

RichC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra GR
Brilliant, thank you. Any chance you could add a photo of yours with the contents so I can go back to them :)

PeteBaja

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Pro, Toyota MR2 Mk3, Audi A2
Hey everyone,

just wondering if anyone in the UK has the owners manual pack and a service book with their Supras?
Mine is an ex directors car and they told me the Supras don’t come with one and that the service is in the car computer like BMWs. I have BMWs and I can’t see the section “Service History” on my Supra.

Does anyone in the UK specifically have these? I know the Us guys do as I’ve seen a few guys post theirs
I picked my car up on Monday and at first it looked like there wasn't an owners manual and service book with the car as the glove box was empty.
However, on opening the boot - there was a vacuum sealed leather wallet with Toyota GR Supra embossed on it.
Looks very nice indeed although I expected the owners manual to be thicker but as it isn't in multiple languages it's just the right size.

Karacticus

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF Supra
I’ll pile on with a request for photos and perhapps see if there‘s a part number for the wallet/binder thing.

Here in the US, mine came in a zip lock bag.