Pacific North West Roll Call!

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition
@romanLegion9574 Are you going to that premeet? If so, I can totally meet you there since it’s not even 4 miles from my place.

I’m ordering an M badge to put on my trunk this weekend to fully embrace the joke lol
Sponsored

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
@romanLegion9574 Are you going to that premeet? If so, I can totally meet you there since it’s not even 4 miles from my place.

I’m ordering an M badge to put on my trunk this weekend to fully embrace the joke lol
Yeah, don't have much planned for this weekend, so I think I'll go

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Another spotted Supra -- who has the gray Supra with what looked like red Rays wheels at the Rolls dealership in Bellevue yesterday?

I was shocked by how well it fit in with the 6 figure cars parked there.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
I’m glad you guys were able to make it out there. It looked like a gorgeous day for a drive. Any other Supras spotted?

-RJM

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
Leavenworth drive was amazing!! Met up with @romanLegion9574 and had an incredible time. Highly recommend it if anyone can make it next year.
How long was the drive timewise? I'm guessing you drove back or did you stay overnight at Leavenworth?
I might join you guys from Vancouver next time and stay 1-2 nights in Seattle depending on how long the event is.

WSUPRA

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition
How long was the drive timewise? I'm guessing you drove back or did you stay overnight at Leavenworth?
I might join you guys from Vancouver next time and stay 1-2 nights in Seattle depending on how long the event is.
2-3 hours one way depending on which route you take! We drove back but you could definitely spend the entire day there.

Plus it sounded like there was some serious racing later that night on I-90. ?

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@SupraBC , About 3 hours from Seattle/Bellevue; we did a day trip, but there were others who booked hotels there for the weekend. We took US-2 and turned off and took a detour around some smaller roads around Lake Wenatchee. There's a killer stretch on the Chumstick Highway that was great fun to drive on.

It was the Leavenworth drive, so it was a bit more crowded than usual, with more police presence.

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
@SupraBC , About 3 hours from Seattle/Bellevue; we did a day trip, but there were others who booked hotels there for the weekend. We took US-2 and turned off and took a detour around some smaller roads around Lake Wenatchee. There's a killer stretch on the Chumstick Highway that was great fun to drive on.

It was the Leavenworth drive, so it was a bit more crowded than usual, with more police presence.
Awesome, thanks for the detailed recap.
I've been wanting to go to Leavenworth for some time and this event sounds like a perfect excuse.
I wouldn't mind staying overnight in Leavenworth but I'm guessing hotels book pretty fast, otherwise I can stay in Seattle and drive back to Vancouver the next day. :thumbsup:

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Awesome, thanks for the detailed recap.
I've been wanting to go to Leavenworth for some time and this event sounds like a perfect excuse.
I wouldn't mind staying overnight in Leavenworth but I'm guessing hotels book pretty fast, otherwise I can stay in Seattle and drive back to Vancouver the next day. :thumbsup:
The Leavenworth drive itself is an annual event. Based on interest, I can set up a cruise later this summer.

SupraBC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 2.0
The Leavenworth drive itself is an annual event. Based on interest, I can set up a cruise later this summer.
Cool, cool....even though from my side of things I still don't know when they'll open the US/CAN border for recreational travel and I'm in no rush either, not because of the virus itself but I'd rather plan this kind of trips when things start looking more normal and we can completely ditch the masks for example but I'll keep an eye on this section of the forum for sure.

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
Bellevue-Kirkland-Redmond Cruise

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that we’ve pushed the cruise date to July 10th. This weekend is going to be a 100 degree scorcher. It’s better if we all jump in Lake Washington instead. ?

I’m also trying to sync up with the Supra Sessions crew to see if more people might want to join us. @romanLegion9574 has dry run the route and I made updates per his suggestions. It should flow better now. More details to follow.

-RJM

@Loco38SUP
@Rad_AMG
@romanLegion9574
@WSUPRA
@outxlove
@HATED1
@TWiTCHY
@Rise
@fiscally_stupid
@nosavingthrow