• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Parts for sale

SBMdragoncop

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
I’m looking to sell some parts to go back to stock to sell the car. I have a doc race turbo kit w/efr9280, eos intake manifold with 1050cc injectors, and Visconti/ reflex harness. The pics of the parts are a little dirty but will clean up nice.

Docrace kit around 15k miles 3,000
Would prefer locals to MN but can ship

IMG_0451.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
What side the RK exit on?

OP
OP
SBMdragoncop

SBMdragoncop

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
My bad I’ll update with them. It’s passenger side exit and also have juans cover too that will go with it.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
Where in MN are you?

OP
OP
SBMdragoncop

SBMdragoncop

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Farmington,MN
The parts are all still on the vehicle so if there is any offers it might be a day or two to take them off. Just a heads up.

OP
OP
SBMdragoncop

SBMdragoncop

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Pending sale on the titan 7 wheels

6MT_MK5

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 6MT
Hey Matt, price of RK exhaust shipped to 14305 NY?