Picked up tuneable cousin.

B58_ hwAyaq

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2023 F150 Tremor
Why did you exit the Trackhawk? Is the G20 just a daily for you, or is it for family duty?

I'm interested in a G80/G20 as my family grows, so I value any feedback on that front.

It's nice that you found a tunable G20 and in a really nice spec (most don't excite me visually, but yours is definitely on the sportier end of the spectrum).
Sponsored

OP
OP
TYMBOM

TYMBOM

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91, Trackhawk, Golf R
Why did you exit the Trackhawk? Is the G20 just a daily for you, or is it for family duty?

I'm interested in a G80/G20 as my family grows, so I value any feedback on that front.

It's nice that you found a tunable G20 and in a really nice spec (most don't excite me visually, but yours is definitely on the sportier end of the spectrum).
The Trackhawk was cool, but I couldnā€™t do any ā€œhouseā€ stuff. We had a Trackhawk, Supra and Golf R. I had to ā€œadultā€ a little. I moved into a Limited Ram. The G20 is my wifeā€™s daily and I drive the truck mainly, until summer.
45B0FCB3-5FDD-4B9C-9CF8-6DFBEA16DBDE.jpeg

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
The Trackhawk was cool, but I couldnā€™t do any ā€œhouseā€ stuff. We had a Trackhawk, Supra and Golf R. I had to ā€œadultā€ a little. I moved into a Limited Ram. The G20 is my wifeā€™s daily and I drive the truck mainly, until summer.
45B0FCB3-5FDD-4B9C-9CF8-6DFBEA16DBDE.jpeg
WTF again, my driveway looks nothing like this. I did my next life wrong also..in advance..

Stop posting nice pictures?
Sponsored