Updated GR Yaris with Automatic debuts at Tokyo Auto Salon

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
God that looks awful. It looks like some shitty afterthought. Iā€™m getting these weird scion vibes. Who knows why they would make it so square. It looks like scion xb levels of quality šŸ¤®

PikkaGTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Zupra
Automatics are for commuters, women or people with weak fathers.
That's offensive to people with one leg, one arm and or bad knees due to injuries from serving their countries
I understand why you would want to go slower though, it takes skill.to drive faster on track with a superior ZF auto
šŸ«¤

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Havenā€™t watched it yet but this may be it

orvillesd

First Name
Orville
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2018 Civic Type R
I wish the GR Yaris was available in the states. It's racing pedigree is unmatched, it has glowing reviews and because its Toyoda-sans baby it just keeps getting better and better. Despite it not being a DCT (its a torque converter) it is however as close as it can be to the actual race car. What a machine and what an instant classic.

Crypto79

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 MT, 1997 sc300 5 Speed
That's offensive to people with one leg, one arm and or bad knees due to injuries from serving their countries
I understand why you would want to go slower though, it takes skill.to drive faster on track with a superior ZF auto
šŸ«¤
Fine commuters, cripples, women and people with weak fathers.

let me put it this way. A drivers car with an automatic is like getting a lap dance by a lady on her period. I mean itā€™s Friday and itā€™s better than nothing but nobody is really fulfilled by the transaction

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Fine commuters, cripples, women and people with weak fathers.

let me put it this way. A drivers car with an automatic is like getting a lap dance by a lady on her period. I mean itā€™s Friday and itā€™s better than nothing but nobody is really fulfilled by the transaction
You are a fucking senile arrogant moron.

Tsuki8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 3.0 AZ BM3 E50 WMI
GR-DAT - Gazoo Racing Direct Automatic Transmisson šŸ¤”

Last edited:

orvillesd

First Name
Orville
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2018 Civic Type R
You are a fucking senile arrogant moron.
Unfortunately online forums like this come with the territory. Just be thankful you don't have to encounter that kind of attitude in real life. Could you imagine a grown man talking like that in a professional environment?

Your true self is who you are when no one is looking. Which makes this "arrogant moron" either insincere to his family and friends or if he indeed is this vile; he must unfortunately keep the same company.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
So this best toyota could do with their own designed new driver centric interior. Is this what all the Toyota only fan boys wanted? A Toyota designed interior... I'll stick with my BMW interior thank you.
Sponsored