VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
There really isn't much stretch
I have the same set-up and it looks great in person. Before they went on, I was all worried it was gonna look too stretched out but they rolled the car out and I thought it looked .... not that different from stock. The Michelins seem to have a more rounded sidewall compared to say Pirellis or Goodyears. Either way, I wasn't about to throw a set of fresh tires in the landfill just to make internet pics look good.

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra. 2018 Mazda Miata RF. 2020 Range Rover.
These are fuckig perfect wheels, color everything. Bravo, man. Also what's your offset? The hyper silvers are a nice price and I'm very interested.
ESR make really nice wheels. The quality is great. I had a set on my 370z, and half the time the car was sideways over bumper pavement. Not a single bent rim in 4 years.

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
+22 / +30
Even though they look great, I would not buy them again. In order to get a 5x112, it required a "custom drill" order, which is actually a re-drill. It took around 7 weeks from date of order to mounting, and left me with a significant vibration over 85MPH, even with hubcentric rings (tried two different kinds to get the vibration out).

I powder coated the stock set black, and swapped them out ASAP.
Get the wheels re-balanced by a different shop. I had the same issue with my 370z on the front wheel. It was perfect after the re-balance.

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
These wheels are not as nice as a lot of the ones you guys have been posting on here but it keeps me from having a panic attack everytime I get a scratch or small gouge on them from daily driving on these crummy Arkansas roads.
Your wheels look great!