Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
I daily my Springfield xds 9mm.

My crimson trace + alien gear setup makes the gun itself the lease expensive part. Almost traded for the hellcat but prefer what I’ve got
Sponsored

AP1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra GR
I’m trying to figure out the best place to hide or mount my pistol for easy acces but I also don’t want it out in the open for someone to see. Any and all recommendations welcome.
Here’s where I keep it now.
IMG_1629.jpeg

i keep this blue towel over it
IMG_1630.jpeg
My Supra is not Premium version and thus does not have wireless phone charger under the dash. I use that place for P365 held with strong magnet. That allows quick and easy access and practically not visible from outside through the tinted side windows.

MRT2

First Name
Titu
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 CF Phantom, Honda Element, JKUR
Whatever you choose…
Just make sure…

That it’s a carbon fiber holster to match the Supra’s aesthetics!
1696689782751.png

Palmashooter

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2016 Tundra SR5
Always keep your tools on your person. A little comfort is a small sacrifice compared to your life

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
Interesting post, but it all depends on what state your reside,the specific laws in that state regarding
Carry in vehicles,(very ambiguous throughout this country!) and most important ,what city/town you’re traveling through.

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
I daily my Springfield xds 9mm.

My crimson trace + alien gear setup makes the gun itself the lease expensive part. Almost traded for the hellcat but prefer what I’ve got
I have the hellcat....good choice as well

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
I have the hellcat....good choice as well
I didn't love my hellcat, until I installed an Apex trigger on it. Brand new gun after that. It's my"light clothes" carry lol

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
I didn't love my hellcat, until I installed an Apex trigger on it. Brand new gun after that. It's my"light clothes" carry lol
Summer carry for sure. P89 or the Kimber 1911 for the cooler months....needs that thick clothes penetration power

Bigboss

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 civic FK7 sport, supra 3.0 premium
Whats a good pocket pistol easy to conceal and good enough to do damage?

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I stopped carrying all together. There is pretty much nowhere I go where I'm allowed to take it inside. All the places where you would want responsible people to be armed to protect you? Yeah, not allowed.
Metal detectors every single event. Weapons not allowed. Doesn't matter if I have a permit. 🤦🏼

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
I stopped carrying all together. There is pretty much nowhere I go where I'm allowed to take it inside. All the places where you would want responsible people to be armed to protect you? Yeah, not allowed.
Metal detectors every single event. Weapons not allowed. Doesn't matter if I have a permit. 🤦🏼
Hmmm🤔 I wonder why 🤪

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
IMG_0957.jpeg
Just built this rifle this year. 30 Nosler. Custom barrel, Defiant anti x action. Full carbon fiber stock, Night Force Atacr scope. Yesterday I shot it out to 600 yards no problem. Next week going to push 700 and maybe 800.
I daily a PPQ SC AIWB. Home guns are all PPQ also, was a huge Sig 365 guy until i shot the PPQ and we all just love them.

I bought a Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor couple years ago. I've been out to 500yds really good. Vegas has a long-range shooting club, but I've never been. That was one of those, I want to do it, bought it, did it, and it's just sat now. I'd like to hit a mile out a few times, but I should've just gone and bought the .338 Lupua when I bought everything. At the time though only 6.5 was around. I couldn't find .338 anywhere.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Whats a good pocket pistol easy to conceal and good enough to do damage?
For pocket size I run a Kahr pm40. Very compact, I wear it in sweatpants or even back pocket jeans
Sponsored