2021 supra 3.0 premium, 2021 Tesla M3P

Batlwagn

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
You know, that would be funny. Why are these other unlocks all seemingly dying on the vine? Payoffs from Russian organized crime.

...has it been a week yet?
Hey all, sorry for ghosting you guys. I've been traveling for work these last few weeks. My car is currently back with the guys doing the unlock stuff. I've got all the CSF cooling bits coming in for the car courtesy of @drivewaylabs. I just touched base with the guys this AM I'll let you know what the update is if any. Thanks for the patience.

Cheers,
JB

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey all, sorry for ghosting you guys. I've been traveling for work these last few weeks. My car is currently back with the guys doing the unlock stuff. I've got all the CSF cooling bits coming in for the car courtesy of @drivewaylabs. I just touched base with the guys this AM I'll let you know what the update is if any. Thanks for the patience.

Cheers,
JB
Which company is it with and how long did they say it would take to do the unlock?

Batlwagn

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Which company is it with and how long did they say it would take to do the unlock?
I've been asked not to disclose the company name at this point but they're local to me in NC. My car has been unlocked for the better part of this last year. So the unlock is "done" in the sense that they have proof of concept. They have been working on a flashing app that would allow users of the unlock to load pre built maps based on the cars mods using their smart phone. Compatibility between the unlock and other tuning software is still up in the air at this point. Again, I'm not employed by this company so I'm just a guy with a car being used for testing. I get bits and pieces of information here and there. Just trying to let everyone know this is still a thing and it's just taking time as the company owner has other customers cars that he is building as well.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I've been asked not to disclose the company name at this point but they're local to me in NC. My car has been unlocked for the better part of this last year. So the unlock is "done" in the sense that they have proof of concept. They have been working on a flashing app that would allow users of the unlock to load pre built maps based on the cars mods using their smart phone. Compatibility between the unlock and other tuning software is still up in the air at this point. Again, I'm not employed by this company so I'm just a guy with a car being used for testing. I get bits and pieces of information here and there. Just trying to let everyone know this is still a thing and it's just taking time as the company owner has other customers cars that he is building as well.
Right on - thanks for the info!

humblemoto

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 A91, '07 E60 M5, '19 Panigale V4S
How about I give you my DME and you put it in your car and get it unlocked again? Iā€™ll happily sign the NDA/non-compete and drive my car there myself. The lack of progress on this problem is telling to me, too much money changing hands for the current option, I canā€™t wait for clonable ECU to completely dry up so a solution has to be developed.

Just sell the fucking unlock if its real. Folks leaving the platform already. The greed will be the downfall as a shrinking customer base will not maintain excitement. So far only stock engines or 800+hp (funds) on this platform from what I can see.

Batlwagn

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
How about I give you my DME and you put it in your car and get it unlocked again? Iā€™ll happily sign the NDA/non-compete and drive my car there myself. The lack of progress on this problem is telling to me, too much money changing hands for the current option, I canā€™t wait for clonable ECU to completely dry up so a solution has to be developed.

Just sell the fucking unlock if its real. Folks leaving the platform already. The greed will be the downfall as a shrinking customer base will not maintain excitement. So far only stock engines or 800+hp (funds) on this platform from what I can see.
I totally agree man. I sent him a text today like hey whats going on. Based on what little info I have the pricing is going to be super fair unlike others charging an arm and leg. I've been up this dudes rear end trying to get it released because I didn't want him to miss the market.

Silleck

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Man I live in Nc ready to drive down there my self to any part of NC to get this unlocked as soon as it becomes available

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
I totally agree man. I sent him a text today like hey whats going on. Based on what little info I have the pricing is going to be super fair unlike others charging an arm and leg. I've been up this dudes rear end trying to get it released because I didn't want him to miss the market.
Iā€™ve been waiting on their unlock for a while now. They've even teased it months ago themselves on IG. But if itā€™s not available by November Iā€™m just going through Femto for MHD personally. Iā€™m at the point where Iā€™m fed up waiting like many other folks here.

humblemoto

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Iā€™ve been waiting on their unlock for a while now. They've even teased it months ago themselves on IG. But if itā€™s not available by November Iā€™m just going through Femto for MHD personally. Iā€™m at the point where Iā€™m fed up waiting like many other folks here.
No plans to port or flex? Iā€™m hearing from tuners that if you donā€™t plan to flex or port donā€™t expect much. This is my frustration.

Avarela99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra 3.0
No plans to port or flex? Iā€™m hearing from tuners that if you donā€™t plan to flex or port donā€™t expect much. This is my frustration.
My real goal was an ecutek tune on 93 i just want power for the street to have fun with but MHD will be good enough since it doesnā€™t require a clone. Itā€™s about 450WHP and 500WTQ on 93 OTS. E30 OTS around 500WHP and 550WTQ. These are stage 2 OTS maps

MisterSkiz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra, 2008 Lexus IS-F
To put things in perspective - On my daily driver platform - folks waited almost 8 years for a tune to be available to them.

humblemoto

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My real goal was an ecutek tune on 93 i just want power for the street to have fun with but MHD will be good enough since it doesnā€™t require a clone. Itā€™s about 450WHP and 500WTQ on 93 OTS. E30 OTS around 500WHP and 550WTQ. These are stage 2 OTS maps
Are you me? I wanted simple bolt-ons only.
ecutek / larger hybrid / dp / intake on 93