Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey Everyone!

As you may know, I offer JB4 tuning/custom map services and plan to continue offering that, but with all the new information out there around unlocking post-June 06.2020 ECUs, I will be offering the ECU unlocking as well.

This will allow you, the end-user, to have a fully unlocked ECU that can be tuned with your preferred tuning software (MHD, Ecutek, BM3, etc.) with your preferred tuner.

Due to being able to source proper ECUs and working very hard to secure the best pricing for you guys, we will be pricing this as aggressively as possible. This isn't a get-rich-quick plan for us. It's geared to bring this service to the masses and do it economically. We want to continue to help grow the platform, and I think we can do that by bringing this service at the best pricing possible. I will have pricing confirmed and a link to purchase the unlock service tomorrow.

Now, we know this will still cost more than what people want to pay for an ECU unlock, but the involved work is extensive. You will require a new ECU, and Toyota charges $1,200+ just for that.

Some feel the JB4 is sufficient, and I have always been honest with everyone regarding the JB4 vs. an ECU flash tune. I agree that for most with basic bolt-ons, the JB4 does and will ALWAYS have its place for them. However, when we start talking aux fueling, big turbos, nitrous, and those who want to push the envelope, this unlock is really the route you'll want to take.

Feel free to reach out or post questions you may have. I'll do my best to answer them!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Great update here.. I will absolutely continue doing business with you. It has been a pleasure working with you on the jb4 custom maps. Your communication and diligent time you spent with me was greatly valued. Looking forward to working with you in the future. Keep up the great work.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
It has been a pleasure working with you on the jb4 custom maps. Your communication and diligent time you spent with me was greatly valued.
We must be working with different Jesse's. ???

Joking aside. Same.