• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Price Drop - 2021 Refraction Blue A91 F/S - $53,000

Bananashark

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Toyota Supra
Putting my A91 Refraction Blue Supra up on the chopping block. Bought in September and delivered in November. Driven for 3 weeks then stored for winter and has never seen snow/ice. Not in a rush to sell but after a promotion I effectively am out of town now 50% of my life traveling and with this car being garaged fro 3-4 months a year due to midwest winters, it seems like a waste.

Car currently has just under 2900 miles on it and might climb once weather fully clears up. No mods, drives like a dream, not a blemish in the paint but front right rim has extremely minor road rash. Never has been tracked. I did purchase 5 year extended warranty that does transfer, has paint protection in the front bumper and the sides from Toyota. ECU Date is 6-25-20.

Supra_1.jpg

Supra_2.jpg

Supra_3.jpg

Price is pretty firm, but open to discussions. Not in a hurry to sell but since I wont get to drive it that often figured I would see what is out there.

Thanks for looking!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Teeeze21

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MK5 Supra
GLWS, if you can find out the ECU date. That will help with selling the car.

chuckyl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata Nd, Stinger Base and 2021 Supra
Same as above, I own a red 2021 and have started some heavy mod.s. The car looks great and is a a good buy with or without the ECU build date. Not every one is into modifying this beautiful car.

OP
OP
Bananashark

Bananashark

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Toyota Supra
Thanks for the kinds words guys! Yeah I'm not in a rush to sell at all and if I keep it I'll still drive it a ton whenever I actually am not on the road for work.

OP
OP
Bananashark

Bananashark

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Toyota Supra
Price dropped to $53000, ECU Date Added

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
So does non tunable ECU date mean the price drops more? ?

Joking OP, nice car. I’ve yet to see one in the wild. They’re scarce for sure.

-RJM

turbopk

First Name
Pk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 ford edge(DD)
This is a steal as my local dealer has one at $95K!!

muckduck

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 95 Supra TT, 2008 T4R
Agree as long as the car is in good condition I think this is a steal...