Production LED headlights and taillights first look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
^ We'll find out in a bit how accurate that is. What tease that would be; the day we all think we're getting something official from Toyota and all they allow to get out are some more spy shots...SMH

Supraman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lights look cool. Love the quotes from Toyoda.

M4 and 911 are great benchmarks. 911 was the original benchmark for the FT1. Just hope it's true!!!
If true, the 911 I see but the why quote the M4? Is BMW really ok with saying here take one of OUR engines and put it in a better handling/lighter car that may outperform most of the cars in our line up? Unless we are talking just the B58 block here and BMW saying here you go Toyota you build what you want on this base. I want an all Toyota engine but if something like that is the case I think most who wanted an all Toyota engine may be ok with this option rather than a full blown BMW B58 so long as it they make it great.

I'm going to be really upset if we don't hear something here soon...3 hours to go!

Last edited:

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Why don't people take more photos of the inside? :banghead:
From what I understand sites like AutoBlog, Motor1, Carscoops, MotorTrend, CarandDriver and etc. pay for these spy shots. If the spy photographers released everything to the media all at once than there won't have anything else to get paid with in the future. So one month it will be headlights, the next interior, the next backseats, and under the hood and so on. They are just milking the media for every dollar they can get.

soundman414

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BRZ
Crazy how quiet it is, the road noise from other cars rawrs over the sound of the Supra.

Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NISSAN Silvia S15 Spec-R
I spy a new set of wheels from the video posted above.

new-toyota-supra-reveals-gorgeous-led-headlights-and-taillights-at-nurburgring_2.jpg
Great noticing that one!
Also i see floating rear calipers (absence of 4-piston monoblock) indicates that power levels of the test car is at Z4 levels.

Timmo598

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 Toyota Supra, 02 Nissan Silvia, 09 370Z
Vehicle Showcase
Ooo, yes.
Man, it sounds pretty badass!

Those other wheels seen there as well, look pretty rad.
Could be another bit from the parts bin though ...

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
the car on the left is SPX spec-A and the car on the right is SPX spec-B; they are different trim levels (hence the different brakes), although that Spec-A isnt wearing some of the updated items.

Spec-B is the one everyone cares about anyways :)

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
the car on the left is SPX spec-A and the car on the right is SPX spec-B; they are different trim levels (hence the different brakes), although that Spec-A isnt wearing some of the updated items.

Spec-B is the one everyone cares about anyways :)
Is spec A the lesser B58 and spec B the more powerful one with 385hp?

Status
Not open for further replies.