Alec-RemnantPerformance

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra GR 3.0 | 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8T
Without getting too deep into details, I'm somewhere around 2k for the Wagner (in stock at my distributor as well) Not doing PI so don't need all that other stuff. My time is free so if I have to make lines, not a big deal. I also have my own line of AN fittings/hose so pennies on the dollar for me.

I know you have no idea who I am but I'm not your typical customer. I run a shop too and do wierd stuff like build quad turbo LS engines. We actually manufacture our own air to water intake for LS engines too (in house), just not any Supra stuff....

Edit - forgot to say, we both know there is a lot more to ambient temps to charge temps than the difference. For example, a stock turbo running at 30 psi is going to be a lot hotter than your turbo running at 20 psi even though they make the same power. So you can't quite compare just the end results. We need to know temps before the heat exchanger too. Don't remember if Wagner posted those. Not knocking on your intake either! I'm sure it works great which is why I wouldn't mind one on my car.
Pretty amazing that you can do all of what you do! Yea AN fittings and lines arenā€™t all that expensive which is why Iā€™m always surprised when they arenā€™t included with products.

For non-PI folks, we have the Full GAMMA System Circuit Race option which is $2,990 retail.

At any rate, Wagner lists their intercooler core as being 3.83L. The RP GAMMA System core is 7.17L.

Here are the results:
IMG_1194.jpeg

Here is the dyno:
IMG_1075.jpeg

Here is the video of the dyno runs:

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Nitro Yellow A90 Supra, 10 Honda Fit Sport 5spd
He was already famous. Not sure if you knew, but he has 250k followers. On second thought you might be on to something - pretty he has double that by now. I wonder if his ears ever burn.

@Evolution I wouldn't sue you, my dude. Just have to be protective of my trademarks. ;)

Speaking of chargebacks though - @Awad what do you think Evolution should do? I have a feeling a thread with inflated marketing fluff and a 5 star review. Followed by a post trying to bury a vendor. Not sure what can be done after that. Maybe you can assist with a suggestion?

ooorrrrr

wait two weeks?

Two weeks.gif
We've gotta get a t-shirt with that gif freeze frame on the back and "two weeks?" Above it. Maybe a lil b58 on the front chest area. I'd buy 2, hell maybe in 2 weeks I'd buy 2 more.....

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
We've gotta get a t-shirt with that gif freeze frame on the back and "two weeks?" Above it. Maybe a lil b58 on the front chest area. I'd buy 2, hell maybe in 2 weeks I'd buy 2 more.....
@FuzzyRev85 made us stickers back in the day. Maybe it is time for a t shirt.
1707321820598.png

OP
OP
itsbassi

itsbassi

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Haven't seen much commotion on the forum about Project Gamma. I see hella F8X and G8X people use their products and wondered what people thought of their latest offering:

1689782877482.png

The $1000 price is a pre-order and the announced that its going to be $1899 retail when it's fully out. Thoughts? Hopefully this is a good alternative to the IM market for those not chasing world records or above 650+ power. Might put in the order next week. Trynna find a Pure800/850 to replace my FP Green first tho lol

(IT SAYS 2 MONTHS NOT 2 WEEKS)
Man this is depressing lol I got a Pure800 before these shipped. Hopefully they start being pushed out in the summer cause FL heat is brutal.