Sponsored

Really want to buy a Supra - asking for advice!

John8

Well-Known Member
First Name
John
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Threads
19
Messages
485
Reaction score
319
Location
AZ
Car(s)
2020 Supra Nitro, FJ Cruiser 2012
IMO too much for the car but I would get the 2.0 if it is your fist car. I am used to a sports car but the 3.0 can, if you push it, move around and a relaxed and experienced hand is good but requires experience. The 2.0 would be a lot of fun.
Sponsored

 

Shayne Gainer

Member
First Name
SG
Joined
Sep 14, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
5
Reaction score
5
Location
Mossel Bay Western Cape
Car(s)
2024 Toyota Supra, and Mazda CX3
We don't get the 2.0 in my country, but from what I've heard, across the globe, you'll be sorry not to have taken the 3.0 instead. That B58 is an addiction worth having! as long as you respect the power, especially during inclement weather.
 
 








Top