Don't Buy the "Certified Pre-Owned" 2.0 at Toyota of Portland

QLazuli

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
I went into this dealership and they let me test drive this Supra, and imo it should be avoided. I would guess it had decent rear end damage that they aren't disclosing. The salesman mentioned that it had been on the lot for weeks and he wasn't sure why it wasn't listed for sale at the time. Then on the drive, the blindspot monitoring wasn't working right and an error message about it came up on the infotainment system. I checked out the trunk, and there was also RTV or some other kind of sealant all over the top of the bumper. So I'm guessing they repaired or replaced the bumper and screwed everything up. They also treated my Supra like shit, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was their work. It's the one with the VIN ending in 39536. I kind of doubt this info will make it to anyone that might need it, but I thought I'd give it a shot. If anyone knows of a better place to spread the word, let me know.
Sponsored

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I went into this dealership and they let me test drive this Supra, and imo it should be avoided. I would guess it had decent rear end damage that they aren't disclosing. The salesman mentioned that it had been on the lot for weeks and he wasn't sure why it wasn't listed for sale at the time. Then on the drive, the blindspot monitoring wasn't working right and an error message about it came up on the infotainment system. I checked out the trunk, and there was also RTV or some other kind of sealant all over the top of the bumper. So I'm guessing they repaired or replaced the bumper and screwed everything up. They also treated my Supra like shit, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was their work. It's the one with the VIN ending in 39536. I kind of doubt this info will make it to anyone that might need it, but I thought I'd give it a shot. If anyone knows of a better place to spread the word, let me know.
I didn't see it on the wrecked supra thread, but that doesn't mean something didn't happen to it. I think you are right stay clear.
Sponsored