First Name
Byrone
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR
~ Painted looks so much cleaner imo.
9E5DA566-1485-4E9D-B56C-763F4041B012.jpeg
I ended up going with those. I grabbed the package that included front and rear, as well as black replacements for the reflectors on the rear bumper. I did not opt for the matte black exhaust tips, but I did come across another thread where someone found carbon fiber air scoop replacements that match the side view mirror covers and have actual vents (lol) so I snagged a pair of those. Really looking forward to getting these things put on along with ppf and tinting, it's exciting!

Lithic

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020, Toyota Supra 1988
For how much the IND ones cost you may as well buy a can of paint from Automotive Touch Up and paint them yourself. I'll probably end up doing that since I need to touch up some existing paint chips the previous owner accrued before I can get PPF.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I ended up going with those. I grabbed the package that included front and rear, as well as black replacements for the reflectors on the rear bumper. I did not opt for the matte black exhaust tips, but I did come across another thread where someone found carbon fiber air scoop replacements that match the side view mirror covers and have actual vents (lol) so I snagged a pair of those. Really looking forward to getting these things put on along with ppf and tinting, it's exciting!
~ looking forward the the photos!

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
I can deal with the rear red reflectors, but I'm surprised no one has released a clear or smoked set for the front yet.

41V1M0miV9L._AC_.jpg

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Surprised to see that people are complaining about the price of the painted front reflectors. You just paid $50k-60k for the Supra... you'll cheap out because you don't wanna spend a measly $120 on reflectors?

I'm not saying everyone needs to do it, but a few bucks shouldn't deter you from doing it the right way. (although that vinyl does look nice too)

Driver181920

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hopefully a Supra
Surprised to see that people are complaining about the price of the painted front reflectors. You just paid $50k-60k for the Supra... you'll cheap out because you don't wanna spend a measly $120 on reflectors?
Different ppl have different goals and values. Some ppl like to Buy-it -Yourself...others Do-It-Yourself.Personally,I value ingenious design more than "expensive/overpriced" finished products. I personally could afford, but couldn't justify $120/pair [BMW tax] x 2 pairs = $240 just for the reflectors to match.

I had a roll of 3M matte black electrical tape. It is a PERFECT match...can stretch/compress bend/angle. Had it one for months without issue...but I was worried about safety. Others drivers might not see due to lack of reflectors.

Went on amazon, purchased 3m black scotchlite reflective tape which reflects white for ~$15 for roll 3.5"x54" (more than enough with extra). It is more like satin black that will retro-relective white ( will only reflect back to source of light, and not scatter in all directions. Amazon 3m reflective tape I also use plastic razers to cut the vinyl tape in place without damaging the paint ( learned from cellphone repair sector) Amazon plastic razers

I saved the $225 towards a Rexpeed v1 spoiler. But some may argue a 50-60K Supra deserves a @1k Toyota TRD spoiler. It is your own personal car, do what you like, spend what you like.

3m scotchlite reflective series 680 black.jpg

3m scotchlite reflective series 680 black - reflective white front.jpg

3m matte electical tape.jpg

3m scotchlite reflective series 680 black - reflective white rear.jpg

Last edited:

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Anyone have pics of the rexpeed sticker covers? Can’t justify the IND price

Davidr3

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone have pics of the rexpeed sticker covers? Can’t justify the IND price
E18361E1-8CFB-44FE-BB9F-9353695C36EB.jpeg
These are rexspeed, although I didn’t hear about sticker covers. There are the paint matched set of 4 for like 110?

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
These are rexspeed, although I didn’t hear about sticker covers. There are the paint matched set of 4 for like 110?
They are actual replacements? At that price I guess I assumed they were some sort of overlay.. thanks!
Sponsored