Ren Red LE slot just opened

MidgetCyclops

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru BRZ, Dodge Nitro, MKV Supra
I backed out of the deal and went for the premium. Having an LE wasn't worth paying 30k over sticker after they failed to deliver for a whole month. So wichitas eddys toyota has an available red LE. Can't say if its been spoken for as I backed out of the deal 2-3 days ago .
Sponsored

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Sti, 2005 Forester XT
I backed out of the deal and went for the premium. Having an LE wasn't worth paying 30k over sticker after they failed to deliver for a whole month. So wichitas eddys toyota has an available red LE. Can't say if its been spoken for as I backed out of the deal 2-3 days ago .

were they pissed when u backed out from deal? and you still ordered the premium from same dealership? Lol

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra MKIV Turbo Six Speed Getrag v160 BPU
Vehicle Showcase
I backed out of a Premium Edition at Toyota Tustin (In california) Turbulence Gray to drum roll Purchase a Launch Edition Red 2.0 at Sticker... Taking delivery Next Week. I gotta get my ass from California back to my hometown. For sticker it's worth it though right?

yaboyAnt

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 4Runner Limited
I backed out of a Premium Edition at Toyota Tustin (In california) Turbulence Gray to drum roll Purchase a Launch Edition Red 2.0 at Sticker... Taking delivery Next Week. I gotta get my ass from California back to my hometown. For sticker it's worth it though right?
Yeah, I'd say it's worth it. All the dealers here in the bay area are marking up their RR launch editions at $15k+

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I'd say it's worth it. All the dealers here in the bay area are marking up their RR launch editions at $15k+
In Southern California they are 90k so a markup of like 30k it doesn't help that Tustin Toyota sold their white one for 103k so basically if one does it everyone else thinks they can too...

I'm going to drive a Launch Edition back at about $1000 per hour savings..

Last edited:

Dooo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91
In Southern California they are 90k so a markup of like 30k it doesn't help that Tustin Toyota sold their white one for 103k so basically if one does it everyone else thinks they can too...

I'm going to drive a Launch Edition back at about $1000 per hour savings..
You should get the PPF done before you pick it up so it doesn't get beat up on the drive back

OP
OP

MidgetCyclops

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru BRZ, Dodge Nitro, MKV Supra
were they pissed when u backed out from deal? and you still ordered the premium from same dealership? Lol
They were big mad. I'm suddenly not paying 30k over anymore if you know what I'm saying .

darkloki

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You should get the PPF done before you pick it up so it doesn't get beat up on the drive back
Nah Truth be told I hate the red, and I plan to respray the entire thing myself back to Renaissance Red 1.0
Sponsored