OP

ARMY_MKV

First Name
Ryan Park
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 MKV Supra
Wow that is terrible. I can't believe how they damaged your vehicle. Why on Earth did they cut into your bumper?

Sam seems like a complete jabroni. He accused you of "hate speech" on Yelp :dance:. Just because of that nonsense, I'd go after him via small claims court and start posting this exchange on social media ASAP.

edit: I see you paid him just over $4K. If you paid via credit card, call your cc company now and reverse the charge. This is fraud IMO.
I did contact CC. I explain what is going on.

Sam keep telling me show up Saturday. Which I refused. How can he guarantee car will be back to normal condition? After they made all this damages.

and he never explained about the film and coating.

I guess his buddy message me on Yelp and threatened me last night.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ARMY_MKV

First Name
Ryan Park
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 MKV Supra
That picture they posted of your car with a BMW emblem speaks to their professionalism. I would be beyond pissed if that was my car!

Be sure to report them to the Better Business Bureau and have your Credit Card company reverse payment due to fraud.

Lets blast these guys where we can to save future Supra owners the same grief.

-RJM
For me it is bad luck
He told me my one star review wonā€™t hurt him because he has many other 5 stars.

he never explained about the film.
he also told me where it saids it is not a stek film? My answer was I can not tell because it is clear... duh... but other certified shop could tell the difference.

Snorlax27

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 1995 E36 M3
This is absolutely terrible.

I went through a similar situation at a different install shop (well known 5 star Yelp) where I went in for Stek install and my paint completely lifted. The shop made it right and had to respray the entire bumper and knocked off some discount from the total.

In my experience, I would document everything (dates, times, initial invoice, etc) and allow the shop to right their wrongs. Before sending the car back in, take a good video of all the areas around the car (paint, imperfections, and the terrible install). Give them the opportunity to fix it. Luckily for me, things turned out alright. Iā€™m hoping itā€™ll be the same for you.

For reference:
Before-
CFD230EB-1923-4F76-8DAB-9FFF0B88B437.jpeg

After-
2E6E3FF1-8B5B-44A5-835F-D16773B62D0C.jpeg

OP
OP

ARMY_MKV

First Name
Ryan Park
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 MKV Supra
You guys decide these are the texting between Sam and I. Sorry again for my English.

before and after picked up the car

Attachments

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
You paid $4K for work, then they caused a few thousand in damages and they want to refund you $2200 as bribe to stop giving bad reviews. These guys are a joke.

-RJM

OP
OP

ARMY_MKV

First Name
Ryan Park
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 A91 MKV Supra
You paid $4K for work, then they caused a few thousand in damages and they want to refund you $2200 as bribe to stop giving bad reviews. These guys are a joke.

-RJM
To honest opnion
Am I wrong here??? Sam is telling his side and I am the crazy one. Lol

FlynnZero

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91 Nocturnal
No one should let these clowns do paint protection or a wrap. Not the worst I have seen, but not any good either.

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
I am like more white, gray on cars but to me Renaissance Red look stunning on GR Supra and pulled trigger. Also got great deal for in transit car. That has not been test driven wraps still on. I drove with wraps and covered front bumper wit blue tapes like a week until dropped at Wicked Auto Detailing.
Where did you get this deal?

Grady60

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Toyota Prius Persona Series
Since you used PayPal you should contact them. Their customer service is great. They told me that if they have to contact a merchant on behalf of a customer, it is bad for the business owner.
What they did to your poor car is terrible. Iā€™m sorry this happened to you.
Sponsored

Reactions: zrk