Replacement Coupler for Eventuri Intake

AngelsofVerdun

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
N/A
Hey, all. I bought the Eventuri Intake from a friend second-hand for $600. However, I have discovered that the silicone coupler included from the factory was not given to me as part of the purchase. My friend looked, and he cannot seem to find it. As such, that leaves me needing to find a replacement coupler. That predicament leaves me with a few questions:

1) What is the outer diameter of the stock turbo inlet on the Supra? Its it 3"

2) Given that Eventuri supplied a silicone coupler, I should probably find a replacement that is also silicone? I ask because local auto shops have couplers, but they all claim to not be suitable for high pressure environments. I'm assuming being attached to the turbo inlet = high pressure?

p.s., my car is currently at the shop having other parts installed, and I have a bulk deal on labor. I'd like to find something by today or tomorrow. Otherwise, I won't get the bulk labor pricing for installing the intake. I've also contacted Eventuri, but the timezone difference makes it difficult to line-up a conversation about replacement parts (I've already been through it once).
Sponsored