Verus Engineering Air/Oil Separator and Eventuri Intake

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Can anyone confirm if the Eventuri Intake and the Verus Engineering Air/Oil Separator (AOS) will fit when installed together? I have the AOS on my car currently, and based on the pictures I'm looking at of an Eventuri installed in the MKV, it appears like it will all fit based on bolt locations, but I'd sure like some kind of confirmation before I drop $2400 on a new intake system (to include the headlight replacement air duct). I appreciate any assistance!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rustyscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Tundra, 21 Supra, 66 VW Bus
I'm not sure, but I am interested in seeing some pics of the intake with intake headlight!!! Haven't seen any photos of them together.

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm not sure, but I am interested in seeing some pics of the intake with intake headlight!!! Haven't seen any photos of them together.
Right on - will be sure to get some pics and post them in my build thread (which I need to update anyways - https://www.supramkv.com/threads/underdonks-21-gr-supra-3-0-premium-hpde-build.9473/). I reached out to Eventuri and while they didn't have any experience directly or with customers having both components installed, they did inspect pictures of each piece individually installed and noted there should be no issues with fitment. I ordered just the airbox today to see if it fits. Will order the headlight duct after I verify both piece will fit together.
Sponsored

Last edited: